GDT: HFBoards GDT 2/18/19

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

joe dirte

Sep 28, 2017
There's nothing in between?

I get what you're saying, and honestly, it's no fun playing in a game like that (for either side), but when you're talking NHL games, it's pretty fun watching a team as talented as the Bolts. Not in the same way as a tight game, but watching what they can do.

Kaako Kappo

Kaako Kappo
Oct 12, 2016
Kaako Kappo
I get what you're saying, and honestly, it's no fun playing in a game like that (for either side), but when you're talking NHL games, it's pretty fun watching a team as talented as the Bolts. Not in the same way as a tight game, but watching what they can do.
Actually maybe my feelings are misdirected; It's not just that Tampa is really good, but that the NHL has so many bad teams at the moment that it makes them look even more dominant. I wish west wasn't a pile of dogshit.

Firsov99

Feb 17, 2006
Maybe Columbus should take their goalie out, so that Kuch could score his 100th point.

Teemu

Caffeine Free Since 1919
Dec 3, 2002
Dominik Kahun, who has played every game for the Hawks this year, takes his first penalty of the year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad