GDT: HFBoards GDT | 11/18/2023 | 12 Games

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Stelio Kontos

Nov 6, 2011
I'd love to see a 7 game series between Edmonton and Tampa. A battle of two of the leagues most pissy supertars in Draisaitl and Kucherov would be fun.

Imagine if Tampa had their old roster lol.. Edm lost in the first round twice while Tampa won two cups

Mar 26, 2010
McDavid is one of the very worst defensive players in the league. When he loses the puck he just quits. Skinner is trash.

Dust

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 20, 2016
Lightning are still an ELITE team

I'd say more of an opportunistic team. They looked bad for much of that game, caught a couple breaks (both teams got some weird goals) and scored on the few chances they did get.

Dust

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 20, 2016
Imagine if Tampa had their old roster lol.. Edm lost in the first round twice while Tampa won two cups

I guess if we're just talking crazy hypotheticals we could always hope for the pre-cap casualty Bolts against the 80's Oilers.

Reactions: Three On Zero

Quinton Byfield

Jul 25, 2021
A lot of low quality shots tonight from the Oilers. That’s the problem with some advanced analytics, it can be a part of the picture but it shouldn’t be an entire portrait.

That game was the Oilers entire season in a nutshell, outshoot the opponent badly, awful defense. McDrai a total non-factor.

• Haha
Reactions: thaman8765678

Fraser28

Jan 13, 2013
McDavid must be hurt, right? Oilers score 5 goals, yet zero points for McDavid. Hard to believe.

Zirakzigil

Global Moderator
Jul 5, 2010
Canada
Quiet you
the-office-steve-carell.gif

• Haha
Reactions: Three On Zero

Three On Zero

HF Designated Parking Instructor
Sponsor
Oct 9, 2012
McDavid must be hurt, right? Oilers score 5 goals, yet zero points for McDavid. Hard to believe.
Starting to believe less and less that he is hurt, I think that narrative as lasting too long. Guys just in a bad slump

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad