GDT: HFBoards GDT | 11/18/2023 | 12 Games

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Turin

Erik Karlsson is good
Feb 27, 2018
McDavid must be hurt, right? Oilers score 5 goals, yet zero points for McDavid. Hard to believe.
Starting to look like the only reasonable course of action is to sit McDavid and just pray the Oilers claw back into the picture until he's 100%. It's not looking good though, this is a pivotal year if they miss.

DearDiary

🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷
Aug 29, 2010
How many coaches is that now who considers Draisaitl to be a winger?

Tob

Sep 16, 2017
Ken Holland pocketing paper clips and keeping Styrofoam cups from now until he retires in April

86iv5f.jpg

sepHF

Patreeky
Feb 12, 2010
Edmonton
He still has game changing rushes, it just looks more mental to me
In a straight line he seems okay, but his lateral is busted

He looks laboured trying to turn or pivot and his hands just won’t do what he wants

I have seen almost every game of his career I am certain he’s injured

Reactions: Duke74

Quinton Byfield

Jul 25, 2021
McDavid must be hurt, right? Oilers score 5 goals, yet zero points for McDavid. Hard to believe.
His skating looked as good as it usually is today at least in a straight line. But I think historically his numbers dip quite a bit without Draisaitl as his linemate. Knoblauch seems intent on keeping them apart, whereas Woodcroft would start the game with them apart and shove them back together a period later.

Drai might be injured too, his 1-T isn’t there this season which takes away a big threat.

Reactions: Duke74

MCR74

Nov 11, 2022
His skating looked as good as it usually is today. But I think historically his numbers dip quite a bit without Draisaitl as his linemate. Knoblauch seems intent on keeping them apart, whereas Woodcroft would start the game with them apart and shove them back together a period later.

Drai might be injured too, his 1-T isn’t there this season which takes away a big threat.

The excuses have to stop evemtually.

Tob

Sep 16, 2017
McDavid experiencing the total body breakdown Vasilslevskiy mentioned last playoffs. His body failed him. Unfortunate it's happened so quickly to McDavid for carrying his team for all of his career. Vasy only had to carry for a few cup runs and had the hardware to show for it. LTIR McDavid and let him recover and play his final season as a Oiler. Free McDavid.

Quinton Byfield

Jul 25, 2021
McDavid experiencing the total body breakdown Vasilslevskiy mentioned last playoffs. His body failed him. Unfortunate it's happened so quickly to McDavid for carrying his team for all of his career. Vasy only had to carry for a few cup runs and had the hardware to show for it. LTIR McDavid and let him recover and play his final season as an Oiler. Free McDavid.
If his game is this predicated on his speed, and has neutered his game to this extent, then he won’t age as well as someone like Crosby, who has a much more complete game for a generational player.

Hockey players play through injuries all the time. McDavid’s body language is awful, terrible message to send to the rest of the team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad