GDT: HFBoards GDT | 11/18/2023 | 12 Games

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

ijuka

May 14, 2016
Issue for Oilers isn't the goalie, it's the goalie coach. Anyone who comes in will be terrible because the goalie coach is a nepotism hire and not based on merit.

Reactions: johan f

Quinton Byfield

Jul 25, 2021
"Why are Oilers fans consistently the most annoying, shit talking posters?"

View attachment 769979
You average like 6 posts here a day since joining. I average .3 posts a day. I think this suits you more than me.

Personally I think it’s the demographic of this site, maybe the older crowd are unhappy and unfulfilled in their lives. One upping strangers is the only ego fulfilling thing people have.

Three On Zero

HF Designated Parking Instructor
Sponsor
Oct 9, 2012
This is probably the best game that Mcdavid has played this season at least. He's looking a little closer to his normal self.

And I'd expect the Lightning to be in a playoff spot when things are all said and done, though they have not looked very good today.
We both know I’ll rag on Edmonton regardless, but they are having a really f***ing weird season

Reactions: Coffey

Dust

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 20, 2016
I'd love to see a 7 game series between Edmonton and Tampa. A battle of two of the leagues most pissy supertars in Draisaitl and Kucherov would be fun.

Dust

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 20, 2016
Ahh look, another soft ass call to put Edmonton back on PP.

That was more of a meat head penalty than a soft penalty. Players should know better.

I feel a Kucherov empty net hat trick coming up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad