GDT: HFBoards GDT | 1/14/19

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bounces R Way

Nov 18, 2013
Weegartown

How do you get outshot 38-20 and allow a hat trick to Carl Soderberg lol

1704050871_4247969692001_mike-babcock.jpg

Hyman played more than Nylander, Kadri, and Marleau

Michel Beauchamp

Canadiens' fan since 1958
Mar 17, 2008
Laval, Qc
The Leafs have had a **** ownership but nothing compared to Wang and Snow lets be real. Sorry for my spelling, english isn’t my first language
It's a family name...

And Wang is an old English name, n'est-ce pas ?

And in case "beauchamp" was not enough of a hint, English isn't mine either.

PS: The name Ballard doesn't ring a bell.

DownGoesMcDavid

Apr 17, 2017
This Leafs defence is a comedy show. Absoloutely horrendous.

Travis Dermott has regressed. Looks like an AHLer out there

S E P H

Cloud IX
Mar 5, 2010
Toruń, PL

How do you get outshot 38-20 and allow a hat trick to Carl Soderberg lol

Avs absolutely destroyed the Jets and Flames in shots and lost those. When the Triple Threat line was out on the ice in Calgary, they outshot their opponent 22-2. The team hasn't played bad lately, goaltending was losing us game like you almost saw today.

Reactions: Devonator

Duffalufagus

Jan 4, 2017
Avs absolutely destroyed the Jets and Flames in shots and lost those. When the Triple Threat line was out on the ice in Calgary, they outshot their opponent 22-2. The team hasn't played bad lately, goaltending was losing us game like you almost saw today.
Easily the best line in hockey imo.

The Winter Soldier

Apr 4, 2011
No one mentioning this. But 2nd game in a row Tavares (-4)was dominated by one of the top Centers in the game. Bergeron last game, Mackinnon tonight. He just couldn't keep up tonight. Never was the fastest guy, he is not going to get faster in the 1st year of a 11M, 7 year contract. Watch that contract age.

La Masse

May 5, 2016
Gatineau,Quebec
It's a family name...

And Wang is an old English name, n'est-ce pas ?

And in case "beauchamp" was not enough of a hint, English isn't mine either.

PS: The name Ballard doesn't ring a bell.

Sure it does but I was referring to recent ownership not ownership from a while ago

La Masse

May 5, 2016
Gatineau,Quebec
No one mentioning this. But 2nd game in a row Tavares (-4)was dominated by one of the top Centers in the game. Bergeron last game, Mackinnon tonight. He just couldn't keep up tonight. Never was the fastest guy, he is not going to get faster in the 1st year of a 11M, 7 year contract. Watch that contract age.

I have no idea what being fast has to do with anything. His game was never based on speed so he will adapt while getting older.

Paradoc

John Tavares is a Leaf!
Mar 13, 2013
Toronto
MacKinnon didn’t even register a point tonight lol.

The Winter Soldier

Apr 4, 2011
MacKinnon didn’t even register a point tonight lol.

But his line did. And Mackinnon's speed created a lot of this, as did his cycle. Tavares could not keep up. 2nd game in a row he was pretty much invisible. But the old let's just look at the stats sheet. You probably think the same thing when Bergeron dominated the match up Sat night and he did not register a pt either. People watch games. You can't try to fool everyone here.

Reactions: DownGoesMcDavid
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad