GDT: HFBoards GDT | 1/14/19

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

S E P H

Cloud IX
Mar 5, 2010
Toruń, PL
Gardiner was been atrocious this year. I would much rather have a defensive d-men taking his place. We have enough offense
Sometimes constant offence is good defence. And who will take his place? Andrew "not part of this team" Nielsen or some type of AHL call up? Again Gardiner clearly has issues, but the disparity between him and next best defender on Leafs is quite crazy in regards to the gap. It's even larger if you want to replace him with a random depth scrub or waiver fodder.

La Masse

May 5, 2016
Gatineau,Quebec
Sometimes constant offence is good defence. And who will take his place? Andrew "not part of this team" Nielsen or some type of AHL call up? Again Gardiner clearly has issues, but the disparity between him and next best defender on Leafs is quite crazy in regards to the gap. It's even larger if you want to replace him with a random depth scrub or waiver fodder.

I was talking about next year.

Del Preston

Mar 8, 2013
Save of the year? Talbot on Lucic

suxOVrJ.gif

Rubi

Photographer
Sponsor
Jan 9, 2009
Just turned on the Oilers - Sabres game and I see the Oilers lead 5-2 with 5 minutes left in the 2nd.
I also see that Lucic scored 1 and Kassian scored 2. What's happening? Is the apocalypse upon us?

Go Oilers!

Bladerunner

Aug 12, 2009
N VA
No one mentioning this. But 2nd game in a row Tavares (-4)was dominated by one of the top Centers in the game. Bergeron last game, Mackinnon tonight. He just couldn't keep up tonight. Never was the fastest guy, he is not going to get faster in the 1st year of a 11M, 7 year contract. Watch that contract age.
Shows what you know, JT will be the difference maker for TML this playoffs ;)
:laugh:

Mike Liut

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 12, 2008
sooo St Louis is all the sudden good?

They’ve been a top 5 team in the NHL for the past 8 yrs. They just started slow this year with so many new faces and poor goaltending. And had really bad coaching with Yeo.

Paradoc

John Tavares is a Leaf!
Mar 13, 2013
Toronto
You didn't watch the same game then. The Mackinnon line had 13 shots on goal, Mackinnon 4 himself. The entire Tavares line had 4 SOG in total. The Mackinnon line had 2 goals, was +6. Tavares was -4 alone with zero shots on goal. This is what you call being dominated.
I did watch the game and I already told you that MacKinnon was not that great while Tavares was not that bad. Landeskog and Rantanen did most of the work as evident by the goals they scored individually. Our defence laid and egg against that line. You don’t have to tell a leaf fan they didn’t watch the game their team was playing in. :laugh:

Rubi

Photographer
Sponsor
Jan 9, 2009
Come on Oilers... shut it down in the 3rd. Give McDavid a break and let him have a rest tonight. He's sick with the flu. He's played enough tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad