Prospect Info: Hershey Bears/South Carolina Stingrays 2023-24 Seasons | Hershey 12x (and Defending) Champions Edition

Holtbyisms

Matt Irwin is a legit talent
Sponsor
Jul 1, 2012
Bedford, PA
Brad Hunt has been a captain in this league too so he’s a possibility. I’m with you though on Mac. I just don’t see how he stays up. Why even carry that 8th D if you don’t have to with Hershey so close by?
He definitely has those leadership qualities you want but I'd be shocked if they went outside that core group of current locker room leaders who have back to back cups. I think if he was the guy he'd get the additional A not Sutter.

Reactions: DWGie26

DWGie26

Sponsor
Oct 6, 2019
NOVA
Brad Hunt has been a captain in this league too so he’s a possibility. I’m with you though on Mac. I just don’t see how he stays up. Why even carry that 8th D if you don’t have to with Hershey so close by?
We had 8 Dee most if not all of last season. And we had to go a lot deeper than that. Plus McIlrath will get deployed for certain games where his physical presence is leveraged. And with Roy getting hurt that might happen sooner rather than later. Regardless 8 Dee is good.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad