Prospect Info: Hershey Bears/South Carolina Stingrays 2023-24 Seasons | Hershey 12x (and Defending) Champions Edition

DWGie26

Sponsor
Oct 6, 2019
NOVA
I was just looking and saw Sgarbossa and Miro both scored in third to put Bears back in front. And Trineyev before that. I like him on third line. Like that whole third line!

Why did Iorio move away from Ness. Thought they were a good pair and i like top pair minutes for Iorio. And damn our Dee is banged up again both in WASH and Hershey.

Strawberry Fields

12x Calder Cup Champs
Sep 29, 2017
Central PA
The d has been a glaring weakness in the very early stages so far, which is a rarity for the Bears. Two games already with 30+ shots against, odd man rushes out the wazoo. I will second @DWGie26 in also singling out Vinny, I think he's looked great so far this year and seems to have found a bit of an offensive gear; besides scoring the first goal of the season, he nearly scored on a clever wraparound tonight. HHA has been a disappointment so far imo, an adventure seems to happen every time he's in the d zone or touches the puck, and not in a good way.

Holtbyisms

Matt Irwin is a legit talent
Sponsor
Jul 1, 2012
Bedford, PA
Bogey's gotta get the call soon. He's been great so far this season. Goal and assist tonight, another goal for Miro
Definitely see him as a future NHLer. He plays such a steady mature game for somebody his age. I'd say if we move some expiring contracts at the deadline he's definitely coming up, and to stay.

Holtbyisms

Matt Irwin is a legit talent
Sponsor
Jul 1, 2012
Bedford, PA
I was just looking and saw Sgarbossa and Miro both scored in third to put Bears back in front. And Trineyev before that. I like him on third line. Like that whole third line!

Why did Iorio move away from Ness. Thought they were a good pair and i like top pair minutes for Iorio. And damn our Dee is banged up again both in WASH and Hershey.
I think it's about shaking things up. Nelly was irate after the loss to Cleveland. Thought he was going to throw the mic at his post game presser. He's trying different combinations to stabilize and reduce the poor defensive play. Iorio has fortunately not been one of the problems. I'm hoping this is the year he stays healthy, logs top 4 minutes all year and starts seriously pushing for a spot in DC next camp.

Reactions: DWGie26

DWGie26

Sponsor
Oct 6, 2019
NOVA
The d has been a glaring weakness in the very early stages so far, which is a rarity for the Bears. Two games already with 30+ shots against, odd man rushes out the wazoo. I will second @DWGie26 in also singling out Vinny, I think he's looked great so far this year and seems to have found a bit of an offensive gear; besides scoring the first goal of the season, he nearly scored on a clever wraparound tonight. HHA has been a disappointment so far imo, an adventure seems to happen every time he's in the d zone or touches the puck, and not in a good way.
Nice win by the bears. And ironically the final picture of win from Bears Twitter is pic of Iorio.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad