Post-Game Talk: Hellecrook steals one from the Sharks 3-2

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here
Status
Not open for further replies.

LucianoBorsato

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 3, 2015
Winnipeg
Screenshot_20191102-002427_Chrome.jpg

Jim Carrey is in disbelief at that game, I guess from his job at Burger King?

Reactions: AKAChip

Mbraunm

Oct 19, 2016
Could someone please post a link to the post game interviews? Many thanks

hn777

Apr 22, 2019
He's got a running mate in ehlers now
Yep, please keep those two away from Scheifele and Wheeler. :sarcasm:
Well, to be fair, Scheif/Wheeler actually showed a better effort today, and scored a nice goal.

Ducky10

Searching for Mark Scheifele
Nov 14, 2014
Like Roslo's game beyond our blue line but he made a few really careless turnovers in our end. Much like Wheeler, he needs to be better in that area.

DharmaBum

Just like a young Dave Ellett
Nov 14, 2010
Winnipeg
Using my Winnipeg winter logic I say start Helle again tomorrow. Once that car is heated you don't want it to get cold again. Let him rest but have him plugged into a timer that sustains his warmth for 15 minutes per hour. Kidding of course, but put Croissant in the oven now at low temps to make sure he's ready for tomorrow:laugh:

Last edited:

Mbraunm

Oct 19, 2016
Yep, please keep those two away from Scheifele and Wheeler. :sarcasm:
Well, to be fair, Scheif/Wheeler actually showed a better effort today, and scored a nice goal.
I agree to take those two away from Scheif and Wheeler.

However, I didn’t see good effort at all from Scheif and Wheeler-especially Scheif. Those two lean a ton on Connor to do all the heavy lifting!

Reactions: HHel and LowLefty

voyageur

Hockey fanatic
Jul 10, 2011
That was a good road win. 2 points in the books for a mediocre effort.

Hellebuyck was the 1st star tonight unequivocally. Needed a big game, and he was bigger than Mr. Jones tonight.

Little with the veteran move in the offensive zone to get possession, and Roslovic used his skating to make the play to Ehlers. I liked the speed the two wingers generated tonight. Against a very good defense.

We played mostly a 3 line game, as the 4th line struggled to move the pack into the opposing end, and we got a goal out of each line. Connor was strong tonight. Copp played a sound fundamental game.

I liked the tenacity of the Kulikov-Pionk pairing. The other pairings were grossly overmatched tonight.

Didn't like Perreault on the 1st PP over Ehlers, but win is a win. The bench was really into the game, nice to see the team battling together, even when under siege. Be nice to have Laine and Lowry in the lineup against Vegas.

Ducky10

Searching for Mark Scheifele
Nov 14, 2014
He also saved a goal by placing himself behind Helle and swiping a puck away as it was rolling into the goal.
Ok, bit of right place at the right time. His play in his own end, like many (looking at you 55), left a lot to be desired.

Gm0ney

Unicorns salient
Oct 12, 2011
Winnipeg
Like Roslo's game beyond our blue line but he made a few really careless turnovers in our end. Much like Wheeler, he needs to be better in that area.
Did anyone have a good night in our own end? Weak clearing attempts and general bumbling was the order of the day it seemed...

Reactions: Robinson2187
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad