Post-Game Talk: Hellecrook steals one from the Sharks 3-2

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here
Status
Not open for further replies.

hn777

Apr 22, 2019
Roslo deserves some praise here with Helle. The only player creating chances in the third period. I know a lot of people missed it because of the ill-timed commercial break but GameCenter had it, Roslo blocked a shot, then on the ensuing dump in he stole the puck from Karlsson, fed Little for a grade A chance, then got the rebound, deked around a couple defenceman to get a quality shot that was blocked by Karlsson.
Roslo sure is playing like a Top-6 player. He just needs the opportunity.

dcypher

Feb 7, 2013
Stealing is a Winnipeg tradition

a09yPH9.jpg

Sperss1997

Oct 29, 2015
Aarhus
I have followed WPG since the day they drafted Ehlers. Without a doubt this is the worst game I have ever seen them play - and they won!!! How freakin wonderful is that!

Hellebuyck - boy oh boy what a game from him. Brutal game from the second line (heck all skaters were terrible tonight) but they showed up in the end. Ehlers with his worst game of the season and still got the game winner as a thief in the night.

Ugly ugly win. Embarrasing win if that makes sense.

Love it ! :popcorn:

kanadalainen

A pint of dark matter, please.
Jan 7, 2017
The 100th Meridian
cool-shakespeare.png

When to the sessions of third period slot
I summon up remembrance of things past,
I sigh the lack of many an offensive shot,
And with new D woes and our best guy in a cast
Then can I drown an eye, unus'd to flow,
For fleet forwards hid in the press box' dateless night,
And weep afresh at long of players with no go,
And moan th' expense of many a vanish'd wight;
But if the while I think on thee Roslo, dear friend,
All losses are restor'd, and sorrows end.

Mud Turtle

Jul 26, 2013
Roslo deserves some praise here with Helle. The only player creating chances in the third period. I know a lot of people missed it because of the ill-timed commercial break but GameCenter had it, Roslo blocked a shot, then on the ensuing dump in he stole the puck from Karlsson, fed Little for a grade A chance, then got the rebound, deked around a couple defenceman to get a quality shot that was blocked by Karlsson.

He’s playing so well. Please never break up Roslovic and Ehlers!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad