Hearing for Torres on Stoll hit (Thurs 9am PT, NYC; w/DW); out for rest of WCSF

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Squeeven

Sep 15, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Just watched Duthie, Ward, Pang and Mckenzie on the panel talking about the hit. Ward doesn't think he should get anything because he was just doing his job but thinks he'll get 1 game. Pang thinks he should get 1 or 2 games and will probably get that (I'm pretty sure that's what he said, correct me if I'm wrong please someone). Mckenzie thinks he should get a couple of games but thinks he'll get 3, 4 or 5 and mentioned that a headline on nhl.com was briefly online that he was gone for the series, hope that was wrong but I doubt it unfortunately. This is bull**** though, he shouldn't get anything.

Barrie22

Shark fan in hiding
Aug 11, 2009
ontario
i would not be suprised to hear a suspension like this, if sharks win in 5 games, torres is suspended for 7 games in the next series. if the sharks win in 6 games, torres is suspended for 7 games in the next series, if sharks win in 7 games, torres is suspended 7 games in the next series.

if sharks lose series, suspsension is done.

do0glas

Jan 26, 2012
this is so dumb. they are just prettying up their announcement, finding the best way to justify their argument.

SJSharksfan39

Oct 11, 2008
San Jose, CA
I'm listening to the Shanahan video and it's almost like Shanny is having a hard confusing time explaining why this is a hit to the head. The Video shows it's a shoulder hit, and if he wasn't a repeat offender, this would not be a suspension. What crap. :rolleyes:

DrFeelgood

Chairman Meow
May 8, 2006
San Jose, CA
@brodiebrazilCSN

Official: Raffi Torres suspended for the remainder of the series. #sjsharks #lakings

t4y6X.gif

sharkie88

Dec 30, 2006
Why aren't we getting hard numbers? I didn't think suspension length could be variable. So if the Sharks win 4 straight (not saying I think this will happen), would we have him back for Game 1 of the WCF?

OrrNumber4

Jul 25, 2002
Not at all happy with the call. But that is the nuuu NHL.

Even if the Sharks advance, they might have to deal with a neutered Torres.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad