Confirmed with Link: Hanifin signs ELC

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

StormCast

Jan 26, 2008
Raleigh, NC
For every star QB or RB that should be making "millions", there are a bunch of starters that won't ever play in the NFL. Let's not forget THAT either.

You bring payment of athletes into college sports, on a sliding scale (ie. pay them whatever amount), kiss college sports goodbye.

I'm in favor of a stipend that allows for a little bit of spending money. No more.
Agreed but I'd also like to see some form of long-term disability insurance coverage as well. The whole notion of student-athlete was devised to avoid such payments and that's just so absurd and wrong.

Ole Gil

May 9, 2009
For every star QB or RB that should be making "millions", there are a bunch of starters that won't ever play in the NFL. Let's not forget THAT either.

You bring payment of athletes into college sports, on a sliding scale (ie. pay them whatever amount), kiss college sports goodbye.

I'm in favor of a stipend that allows for a little bit of spending money. No more.

I think the real problem, is the monopoly. Baseball and NHL you have options. NBA has the D-league which is a start. NFL has nothing. It's College or bust. I doubt it's a coincidence that the options go away the more money the NCAA makes off the sport.

Sens1Canes2

May 13, 2007
I think the real problem, is the monopoly. Baseball and NHL you have options. NBA has the D-league which is a start. NFL has nothing. It's College or bust. I doubt it's a coincidence that the options go away the more money the NCAA makes off the sport.

I think it's more the nature of American football. No one else plays it at even close to the level of college football.

Chan790

Sponsor
Jan 24, 2012
Bingy town, NY
I have never seen an Eagle in New England. So their name is a farce.

There's 3 eagles living 4 minutes from my house here in central CT. They live in the state forest behind the state fish hatchery...they're all fat but I'd be pretty fat too if I lived behind the free all you can eat buffet.

Finnish Jerk Train

lol stupid mickey mouse organization
Apr 7, 2008
Raleigh
holy **** this is amazing

how did i not know about this

every post i ever make from now on will use this

until all of you are exhausted and angry

more than you already are, i mean

go hcanes!!!

Go home, Hank. You're drunk. You didn't even use capitalization and punctuation.

Identity404

I'm not superstitious, but I am a little stitious
Nov 5, 2005
Washington DC

[̲̅̅l̲̅o̲̅l̲̅].................[̲̅̅l̲̅o̲̅l̲̅][̲̅̅l̲̅o̲̅l̲̅]..............[̲̅̅l̲̅o̲̅l̲̅]
[̲̅̅l̲̅o̲̅l̲̅]............[̲̅̅l̲̅o̲̅l̲̅]..........[̲̅̅l̲̅o̲̅l̲̅].........[̲̅̅l̲̅o̲̅l̲̅]
[̲̅̅l̲̅o̲̅l̲̅]............[̲̅̅l̲̅o̲̅l̲̅]..........[̲̅̅l̲̅o̲̅l̲̅].........[̲̅̅l̲̅o̲̅l̲̅]
[̲̅̅l̲̅o̲̅l̲̅][̲̅̅l̲̅o̲̅l̲̅]..........[̲̅̅l̲̅o̲̅l̲̅][̲̅̅l̲̅o̲̅l̲̅]...............[̲̅̅l̲̅o̲̅l̲̅][̲̅̅l̲̅o̲̅l̲̅]

Identity404

I'm not superstitious, but I am a little stitious
Nov 5, 2005
Washington DC

230px-LaRose_2009-04-09_115_wiki.jpg

i

crazylarose.png

char

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad