Confirmed with Link: Hanifin signs ELC

Cardiac Jerks

Asinine & immoral
Jan 13, 2006
Long Sault, Ontario
we could do the same thing in mtl w/ a justin williams jersey and koivu, but you wear an eye patch

I like the way you think, but I'm not sure I want to go to Montreal for any reason.

Reminded me of how a habs fan on he recently tried telling me it was water under the bridge and that they didn't hate jwilly anymore when it looked like he was going to hit free agency and their fans wanted him

jstaal

go canes go
Apr 14, 2009
mass
hmm

I really need to get a Scotty Walker jersey and just walk around downtown Boston, stop in a few sports bars and such and just see what happens.
You will be verbally abused, taunted, and hopefully some pyscho doesnt say he will.. well i cant say what this guy said to my wife and i in 2009... Canes won so that was good, , will never go in again, , wearing canes gear again... Doesnt help that boston celtics had a game earlier, so lots of drinking was going on.... I know you were kidding, but its no fun being a opposing fan amongst BRUINS HOCKEY FANS..:rant:

Carolinas Identity*

I'm a bad troll...
Jun 18, 2011
Calgary, AB
I'm only 6'3, good luck convincing people that I'm 6'10. Maybe Vagrant can help you out.

these are ur friend #friend

stomp08_02.jpg

HisIceness

This is Hurricanes Hockey
Sep 16, 2010
Charlotte
I will be Mark Acguire because he walked off the floor in 1991 and didn't shake hands with the Bulls. #bad2thebone #thuglife

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad