Confirmed with Link: Hanifin signs ELC

tomdundo

Sep 11, 2011
Raleigh
i bet i know what will go on it tho:

Pan_frying_fish.jpg

Why would you put a frying pan on a sandwich? That sounds like a terrible idea, tbh.

StormCast

Jan 26, 2008
Raleigh, NC
Trophy eh? Yeah they make good stuff, I'd be onboard with he doing a colab with them.

Seriously love Dunkels, not even joking, probably my favorite style that nobody makes.
Beer Garden has a handful of Dunkels including Mother Earth.

They've got some nitro taps too.

Boom Boom Apathy

I am the Professor. Deal with it!
Sep 6, 2006
Seriously love Dunkels, not even joking, probably my favorite style that nobody makes.

A while back, they had a good one at the Lowes Beer Den in Holly Springs. Can't remember who it was from, but it was really good and I got a few growlers of it before they ran out.

Gee Wally

Old, Grumpy Moderator
Sponsor
Feb 27, 2002
HF retirement home
From todays Boston Globe. Figured Id pass it along.

Noah Hanifin’s skating will help with NHL transition
http://www.bostonglobe.com/sports/2...-transition/VscGpruaZOJmXJ8OzsAWkO/story.html

Hanifin, who left three years at Boston College on the table by turning pro, will have to fight for his first NHL paycheck. He’ll be competing for ice time against older teammates such as Ron Hainsey. In 2002, when Hainsey made his NHL debut, Hanifin was five years old.

But if anything ensures Raleigh as Hanifin’s landing spot instead of Charlotte, the Hurricanes’ AHL affiliate, it is the way he moves.

“His skating ability is above par in the NHL as it is,†said Stride Envy Skating owner Adam Nicholas, who is coaching Hanifin this summer. “He’s not going in there saying, ‘I’ve got to work on my skating.’ His skating is there to play at that level now. That’s how grat a skater he is.â€

Unsustainable

Seth Jarvis has Big Kahunas
Apr 14, 2012
North Carolina
Hanifin was the 3rd best player of this draft, Ive heard people compare him Lidstrom. I hate to use that comparison, but we truly have a generational D man.

Carolinas Identity*

I'm a bad troll...
Jun 18, 2011
Calgary, AB
Dr Jekyll / Mr Hyde

the angry video game nerd will hate us :laugh:

but, i actually liked that game and he sucked on purpose to make it look worse than it is imo while playing.

i own it and play once in a while (it, among other games, is a halloween tradition for me) and i can normally get to at least lvl 3 or 4 before turning into hyde once.

GoldiFox

Apr 21, 2014
It has to be American-superiority based. Like "The Real Americans".

They also need costumes and painted-on abs.

img_2103.png

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad