Hamilton Bulldogs & Wheeling Nailers 2013-2014 Part 3

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

NewHabsEra*

How much more seasoning does Andrighetto need? Do you think he could replace Gionta next year?

Next year? Very doubtful but not impossible, he is still pretty green and needs to refine his game at the Pro level but I just love the fact he is so fast and can make plays at high speed, a bit like Grabovski..

GoodKiwi

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 23, 2006
I don't watch Hamilton games, but I'm curious how Tinordi looked this season. Can someone please provide a brief report?

NewHabsEra*

Those 2 teams dont look to be in the same league, baby Flames are eating baby Habs alive.. Thats a good AHL team basically facing an East Coast league one.. Sad days to follow our farm.. Lebust is a no show again tonight..

NewHabsEra*

I don't watch Hamilton games, but I'm curious how Tinordi looked this season. Can someone please provide a brief report?

The Tinordi Pateryn pairing was extremmely solid about 2 weeks ago, unfortunately Tinordi's game is way too inconsistent, last 2 games was very painful to watch him, cant handle the puck at all struggling under opposite fowards' pressure.. Tinordi needs to fill his big frame, isnt dominant at all physically and has to move the puck better.. At this point I would seriously considere extending Murray for another year..

NewHabsEra*

Wonderful turnover on the PP Louis!! :clap:

3-0 Heat

Edit: Game over, Dogs lose 4-1.. Thats the worst Habs farm squad I ever seen in many many years, easily the last talended.. Andrighetto has no one to play with and is way to green to lead that offense.. Leblanc isnt a NHL third liner, he is an AHL third liner.

Last edited by a moderator:

NewHabsEra*

I would like to see this team with a new coach!

Always the same song, the coach is the reason of all our failures..:shakehead The Dogs are just really that bad, they have 0 offense and miss their second pairing D in Beaulieu and Ellis..

Analyzer*

One would think to help build confidence down there, Bergevin would trade a 6th, or a 7th for an AHL scoring machine.

I wouldn't count on it.

Monctonscout

Monctonscout
Jan 26, 2008
You're not serious I hope. Murray is no longer an NHL defenseman

You're obviously not watching Habs games the last month.

He struggled his 1st moth, understandable after missing most of camp and preseason, but he is playing very steady right now, I wouldn't be surprised if MB is getting calls from a few contenders looking for a guy like him for depth.

JuicyHam

Dec 16, 2013
windsor

He struggled his 1st moth, understandable after missing most of camp and preseason, but he is playing very steady right now, I wouldn't be surprised if MB is getting calls from a few contenders looking for a guy like him for depth.

Emelin is similar played like poo after he came back from injury after missing training camp and is finally starting to play well. I'm happy that they are starting to play alright.

Le Barron de HF

Justin make me proud
Mar 12, 2008
Shawinigan
One would think to help build confidence down there, Bergevin would trade a 6th, or a 7th for an AHL scoring machine.

I wouldn't count on it.

That's one thing Gauthier did that people gave him flak for him which I never understood. Corey Locke was dealt a few weeks ago. They could use a guy like him right now.

yoyo999

May 24, 2012
Sucks to see such an empty arena...would love to have a team here. :(

Derek Wills (play by play for hamilton) made a comment on twitter saying that the attendance issue is related to the affiliate. A team in BC with an affiliation to Calgary isn't really a great idea.

It'd be like a Laval team being affiliated with Boston or the Leafs. Do you think people would go watch? Not Likely.

Fazkovsky

Sep 4, 2013
I just hope Nygren isn't out of the picture. Atleast, he might comeback next year. Defensively, how was he? HIs +-/ doesn't look impressive but Hamilton isn't really a good team. He maybe left because of that and maybe sent a message to the organization that it's either habs or nothing. I have heard, he can be physical. I would honestly not be so excited about playing in Hamilton too. Beaulien and Nygren on that 2nd pp unit would be amazing since nygren is RH, he has a hell of slapper and I know he will score a bunch. He is the best D in Sweden right now, hope we give him a shot.

Last edited:

HCH

Dec 17, 2003
The Wild West
Visit site

My thoughts exactly. And if they could get the same as what Pittsburgh paid for him last year, it would be great.

HCH

Dec 17, 2003
The Wild West
Visit site
I just hope Nygren isn't out of the picture. Atleast, he might comeback next year. Defensively, how was he? HIs +-/ doesn't look impressive but Hamilton isn't really a good team. He maybe left because of that and maybe sent a message to the organization that it's either habs or nothing. I have heard, he can be physical. I would honestly not be so excited about playing in Hamilton too. Beaulien and Nygren on that 2nd pp unit would be amazing since nygren is RH, he has a hell of slapper and I know he will score a bunch. He is the best D in Sweden right now, hope we give him a shot.

If Nygren has no future in Mtl he could become trade bait. I imagine a lot of teams would like to improve their PP and Nygren might be able to help one of them.

dcal64

Jul 4, 2010
Ottawa
Derek Wills (play by play for hamilton) made a comment on twitter saying that the attendance issue is related to the affiliate. A team in BC with an affiliation to Calgary isn't really a great idea.

It'd be like a Laval team being affiliated with Boston or the Leafs. Do you think people would go watch? Not Likely.

Too funny, you do realize that the Habs farm team is in Southern Ontario, basically Leafs territory.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad