Hamilton Bulldogs & Wheeling Nailers 2013-2014 Part 3

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

TT1

May 31, 2013
Montreal
holy **** ghetto, i was telling my dad that his skating reminds me of subban right before he scored. we both went insane hahaha

MarkovsKnee

Global Moderator
Nov 21, 2007
Toronto
Andrighetto with a sweet end to end rush to score Hamilton's 4th goal. He's definitely our best forward prospect down there. You seem him and you realize just how pedestrian Leblanc is. I just don't see anything from Leblanc. He looks like an average AHL player.

Beaulieu is NHL ready. He's good.

Whitesnake

If you rebuild, they will come.
Jan 5, 2003
Just callup Andrighetto. Doesn't make that team bigger....but it would make it more talented.

NewHabsEra*

Beaulieu looks pretty dominant. Another assist and lots of good defensive plays.

His development in the last 3-4 weeks has been quite impressive.. It looks like he worked very hard on his weakness and you can feel him extremmely confident everywhere on the ice..

NewHabsEra*

I think it would be in LLs best interest to go back to school, he has no future in the NHL.. Worst first round pick since David Fisher.

Treb

Global Flanderator
May 31, 2011
Montreal
I think it would be in LLs best interest to go back to school, he has no future in the NHL.. Worst first round pick since David Fisher.

But somehow he never look horrible when playing in the NHL. He'll find his spot somewhere. If Mathieu Darche can get more than 100 NHL games, so can LL.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad