Hamilton Bulldogs & Wheeling Nailers 2013-2014 Part 3

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Habaddict

Apr 12, 2009
toronto
Galchenyuk is expected to be back for another week+ so he might not. If Bournival is cleared before the players have to be back, then I can see it.
I assume that they can send Chuck down for conditioning. I wonder
if that would allow him to practice with the Dogs, even if he's not yet
ready for games. If so, that sounds like a good idea.
Bournival, on the other hand, really looked like he may have a concussion.
If so, this is a great time for him to get the greatest amount of rest.

NewHabsEra*

Is this a hot streak or is this his offensive upside we would love to keep seeing? We shall see! :handclap:

Thats his puck skills he was told ro work on.. :sarcasm:

Seriously thats nice to see that kind of offensive involvement but that will never be his bread and butter.. He isnt even used on the second PP wave..

yoyo999

May 24, 2012
Beaulieu is too good for the AHL.

Bingo!

This is why he was ready for the NHL. Some people need to realize that until you look at a player and can say this with certainty, they are not ready and are being rushed to the NHL.

Are you saying the same about Louis Leblanc and Sven Andrighetto ?

Tyson

Mar 1, 2007
Texas
Bingo!

This is why he was ready for the NHL. Some people need to realize that until you look at a player and can say this with certainty, they are not ready and are being rushed to the NHL.

Are you saying the same about Louis Leblanc and Sven Andrighetto ?

Sven appears to have way more upside than Louis, he is not ready quite yet. Louis seems to be a career AHL player, sadly

WeThreeKings

Demidov is a HAB
Sep 19, 2006
Halifax
Tinordi has looked good.. incredible goal from him, wasn't really expecting it.
Ghetto has fantastic speed, loves the puck on his stick, nice goal by him to get to the net and put the puck in.
Dumont is fiesty as hell and continues to be tenacious on the forecheck + responsible on the back check.
Dietz has been solid so far, has a nice first pass.
Beaulieu is incredible, he's down to play, we know he is an NHL defenseman from this point on. I think Tinordi will have the same said about him soon, too.

Leblanc has been invisible other than a shot on goal which was set up by someone other than him.

Analyzer*

Sportsnet

Didn't think I get it, but apparently I do.

410 onBell
403 on Shaw.

I forgot about this game. Hopefully we actually get to see highlights of this game. Stupid Bulldogs being useless. I'd like to see Tinordi's goal.

NewHabsEra*

Dumont is to the Dogs what Plekanec is to the Habs, great AHLer..

Leblanc, lol, total non factor..

Wats

Error 520
Mar 8, 2006
Beaulieu looks pretty dominant. Another assist and lots of good defensive plays.

Tyson

Mar 1, 2007
Texas
Beaulieu looks pretty dominant. Another assist and lots of good defensive plays.

That second assist was created with his speed. He was flying which drew players to him which allowed Blunden a lane to the net. He is playing a great game!

Wats

Error 520
Mar 8, 2006
Thomas and Leblanc pretty disappointing. Andrighetto and Dumont much more effective this game at least in terms of being worthy of call up.

pc_md

Jun 3, 2006
Thomas and Leblanc pretty disappointing. Andrighetto and Dumont much more effective this game at least in terms of being worthy of call up.

Agreed on Leblanc.

Thomas on the other hand was much better yesterday and rang one off the post today. A work in progress...

About Beaulieu, I am also impressed with his play. But he has always been hot and cold, sometimes even in the same game. Is this simply a long hot streak or has he clearly made the step forward ? Time will tell.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad