Hamilton Bulldogs & Wheeling Nailers 2013-2014 Part 3

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

hogtownhabsfan*

It's almost amusing how good the Habs are at finding players under 5'10". :laugh:

QuebecPride

May 4, 2010
Sherbrooke, Québec
It's almost amusing how good the Habs are at finding players under 5'10". :laugh:

It's not like they spent many valuable picks on them. Gallagher in the 5th round, Dumont in the 5th ,Andrighetto in the 3rd but he was the 5th pick by the habs during the draft, Reway in the 4th as the 7th player picked by the Habs in 2013.

hogtownhabsfan*

It's not like they spent many valuable picks on them. Gallagher in the 5th round, Dumont in the 5th ,Andrighetto in the 3rd but he was the 5th pick by the habs during the draft, Reway in the 4th as the 7th player picked by the Habs in 2013.

Absolutely. DD was undrafted as well.

Habs may have found that size is overrated and grab all the small guys and reap the rewards. Though it makes for a small team.

yoyo999

May 24, 2012
Andrighetto is the best prospect for Montreal since Galchenyuk.

Galchenyuk made the NHL at 18 (19?) and never saw a sniff of the American league. He hasn't looked out of place yet, that I've seen anyway. I would compare him more to Gallagher in terms of their story, but they play very different games.

Andrighetto is doing well, no doubt and I like what I see. However, one good half-season vs. other rookies, goons and never going to be's does not a solid prospect make.

He has top 6 potential but unless he blows people away with his play at camp, he'll be back in the AHL next season and must maintain this level of play to get a call-up.

I could be wrong and depending on the path this team takes, they could call him up and give him a game or 2 but if not, don't rush this. They might have a real diamond in the rough here and can't afford to screw it up.

yoyo999

May 24, 2012
Per Renaud Lavoie's twitter, Nathan Beaulieu sent to Hamilton. Likely to play during the olympic break.

Steve Shutt

Don't Poke the Bear
May 31, 2007
Smart to give Beaulieu the chance to play and help Hamilton's playoff drive. I'm curious to see if Bournival and Galchenyuk will also get a few games on a reconditioning stint if they are feeling better.

Analyzer*

Smart to give Beaulieu the chance to play and help Hamilton's playoff drive. I'm curious to see if Bournival and Galchenyuk will also get a few games on a reconditioning stint if they are feeling better.

Galchenyuk is expected to be back for another week+ so he might not. If Bournival is cleared before the players have to be back, then I can see it.

Toro

Sep 6, 2005
Windsor
im watching the game and will post a report after.

poor coverage in defensive zone and its 1-0 marlies:shakehead

pc_md

Jun 3, 2006
What a goal by Tinordi !

Almost got the tying goal last night (was finally credited with an assist), got the GWG and now this amazing end to end rush... Wow !

JuicyHam

Dec 16, 2013
windsor
What a goal by Tinordi !

Almost got the tying goal last night (was finally credited with an assist), got the GWG and now this amazing end to end rush... Wow !

Is this a hot streak or is this his offensive upside we would love to keep seeing? We shall see! :handclap:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad