GDT: Habs @ Philly - Wed Jan 10, 7 PM | SN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Junohockeyfan

Dec 16, 2018
Savard got the puck deep in his zone. I went to pee. When i got out, Savard lumbered his way to center ice and dumped the puck in.

• Haha
Reactions: habsfan891

Skip Bayless

The Skip Bayless Show
Aug 28, 2014
My mom has a better shot than Harris and she died more than a year ago

First of all bro, I'm so sorry for your loss.

Second, I think you might be right.
uVcwr4c.png

sheed36

Jan 8, 2005
No Man's Land
As anyone in the Habs media ever asked MSL which brand and flavor of gum he chews during games? Might get him a endorsement deal or even some free gum at least.

Doc McKenna

A new era 2021
Jan 5, 2009
Cool. A good friend of mine brought me some fresh pork today, sausages and chops, 100% organic.
My parents had a farmer friend, George Barrette (before he tragically got ALS) and we would buy half cows, whole pigs and chickens. Old frenchman whos kids didn't want the farm, anyway it was all grain fed and the livestock got to walk in the fields. Very different from the black angus at the store. A little closer to moose but really good. So slightly gamey(we had them hung for 3 weeks instead of the usual 2) but the animals were treated well before slaughter.

We had steak so often we got tired of it. If you have steak 2-3 times a week for a few years it can get boring, like this game. My dad has a french name, but irish/french mother. So our 2 spices were mostly salt and pepper on most things growing up. Might use some actual spices if we did a nice chicken rice soup or my moms moms Pate Chinois. My wife says paprika has no flavour or odour...but she can't smell when the toast is burning while being in the kitchen :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad