GDT: Habs @ Philly - Wed Jan 10, 7 PM | SN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
I make homemade gyros at home, all of it, the meat, pita and tzatiki, it's better than any takeout and way cheaper
Anything made at home is better. I heard a lot of restaurants tenderize their meats with MSG but won’t tell you.

One doesn’t always have the time to make stuff, so a gyros from Eliatis fits the bill. First time I’ve had one from them in winter — I usually take out in the summer and have it at one of several picnic tables set up at Jarry Prak.

Reactions: HabbyGuy

Max2

Nov 17, 2013
The New York Rangers have taken the fewest shots by a team in a game, with 0 taken against the Red Wings on October 12, 1958.........habs are safe tonight lol

Reactions: Runner77 and Chili

HabbyGuy

Apr 10, 2003
Hamilton Ontario
Visit site
Anything made at home is better. I heard a lot of restaurants tenderize their meats with MSG but won’t tell you.

One doesn’t always have the time to make stuff, so a gyros from Eliatis fits the bill. First time I’ve had one from them in winter — I usually take out in the summer and have it at one of several picnic tables set up at Jarry Prak.

Oh absolutely when you need your gyro fix, nothing wrong with takeout at all, there's alot of great places. One of my favourite meals hands down.

Reactions: Runner77

Chili

What wind blew you hither?
Jun 10, 2004
Looking at tonight's lineups averages:

Habs Avg age: 25.42 Ht: 6.0058 Wt: 202
Phil Avg age: 26.16 Ht: 6.0052 Wt: 190

Seems like the Flyers have been a big team since forever, they've shrunk.

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
It's a Maritime thing. Do you think I would be good at giving advice?
That tradition ought to be exported, in that case.

You could definitely give advice but you’d probably not sugar-coat it, which makes it more genuine.

Reactions: OldCraig71
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad