Jun 24, 2012
Slaf is hurt !
The physician healed himself.

adceJFc.png

Doc McKenna

A new era 2021
Jan 5, 2009
My trifecta today:

1. Gyro pita from Eliatis on Jarry (doubled the meat for $3.50)

2. A slice of DiMenna pizza I’m warming up in the oven.

3. Watching the game with my virtual buds.
There is a place down in Windsor (we have great food from being the 4th most multicultural municipality in canada) Sofos, great greek, except the prices have gone up about 75% in the last 4 years. Gyro dinner WAS 10.95 now its 18.50 But holy cow is it packed with meat. Has to be 7-8cm inside the pita. Its almost double a lot of the other places. Perfect mix in the flavour, however with so much meat, the tzatziki sauce is never enough. You could use 2 pitas and and xrta sauce and it would be a lot better.

Donair House has the perfect sauce to meat and is a little cheaper, but its not as thick as your forearm. They have different style fries, but both are great. Another local specialty is the chicken delight, and a lot of pita places have 'replicated' the original to about 95%. but Penalty Box 2 makes the original and best. Sometimes its a variant name like Heidi Delight.

Plus we have so many lebanese places, if you prefer a variant taste from across the mediteranian. Kabobgy has the best Humas, more olive oil, and Mazaars is great but a dryer thicker humas.

lol where is @groovejuice for some pics :D

• Love
Reactions: Runner77
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad