GDT: Habs @ Philly - Wed Jan 10, 7 PM | SN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Junohockeyfan

Dec 16, 2018
Because hes the one thats asked to be the number one, lol. Not matheson. Matheson is getting the DD treatment.
Because he's not ready to carry a line. He needs a competent D partner. Savard is competent. The point is to support and develop Guhle.

Reactions: The Gr8 Dane

Whalers Fan

Go Habs!
Sep 24, 2012
Plymouth, MI
It’s always the little things.

I won’t remember that all nighter I pulled tabulating my billable hours but I will remember the grub lol.
You heard the story about the attorney who passed away? He's standing at the pearly gates, and asks St. Peter what he died of.

St. Peter answers "old age".

The attorney replies, surprised "but I was only 30 years old!"

St. Peter replies "hey, we used your time sheets".

HabSgt

Go Habs D'OH
Oct 19, 2019
Montreal
Savard tried to eat that Flyer Jabba-style.

1704937147792.jpeg

Ozmodiar

Oct 18, 2017
Gallager hasn't been able to make normal tape to tape passes for 10 years that's prob why everybody can't stand watching him play anymore
This guy is just everything you want about a hockey player. That’s what I love about him. He’s a special one. You love him on your team and you play against him you just don’t like him. He’s special. … He’s a hockey player through his bones.

Phenom

Grind deez guyss - Michou
Jan 16, 2015
Montreal
Never seen a team so passive and lost in their own zone. So easy for opponents to get a shot/scoring chance. No wonder why we get out shot game in game out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad