GDT: Habs @ Philly - Wed Jan 10, 7 PM | SN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skip Bayless

The Skip Bayless Show
Aug 28, 2014
Did you watch the Katt Williams interview?

Yes I did. He went off on all the popular unfunny guys.

I have no clue to this day what is Cedric the Entertainer's talent.

I hope they do release the new Friday, but it wont be the same without John Witherspoon.

I re-watched his Pimp Chronicles special the other night, one of my favorite stand up specials.

Junohockeyfan

Dec 16, 2018
Twice Evans put himself in Josh Anderson's path for a hit or near miss. Next time Josh should lay him out to teach a lesson.

OldCraig71

Juice Arse
Feb 2, 2009
No one cares
My parents had a farmer friend, George Barrette (before he tragically got ALS) and we would buy half cows, whole pigs and chickens. Old frenchman whos kids didn't want the farm, anyway it was all grain fed and the livestock got to walk in the fields. Very different from the black angus at the store. A little closer to moose but really good. So slightly gamey(we had them hung for 3 weeks instead of the usual 2) but the animals were treated well before slaughter.

We had steak so often we got tired of it. If you have steak 2-3 times a week for a few years it can get boring, like this game. My dad has a french name, but irish/french mother. So our 2 spices were mostly salt and pepper on most things growing up. Might use some actual spices if we did a nice chicken rice soup or my moms moms Pate Chinois. My wife says paprika has no flavour or odour...but she can't smell when the toast is burning while being in the kitchen :laugh:
That's awesome man! Good to see you here.

• Love
Reactions: Runner77

sheed36

Jan 8, 2005
No Man's Land

cow_chewing.gif

windycity

Sep 30, 2003
Well duh
Visit site
sorry for your loss.

Is Harris even an NHL level d-man? He hasn't showed much growth this year, or is this team asking too much of him?
Thanks, still sucks but I can make jokes now. My mom would have laughed at that. As for Harris, he's useful but he's gonna be expendable in a year or two with all the depth we have.

Reactions: Runner77

sampollock

Jun 7, 2008
in my home
I don't know if it's just me and it probably is but every time I see Cole skating around with his big wallet full of money and doing zip and not being effective or even in the game I start to worry

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad