GDT: Habs @ Pens | October 13th 2015 7PM | RDS, CITYM, ROOT

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Nightman

Plateaued User
Aug 13, 2006
Slightly worried about this one, the Pens are 0-2 while scoring only one goal in that span, it's their home opener, Crosby has zero shots in two games and from what I remember the games in Pittsburgh don't always go too well for the Habs. I'm hoping the Penguins offense is still sleeping but that's rather unlikely.

Pretty important to get the first goal early and crush whatever energy their arena has.

CupInSIX

My cap runneth over
Jul 1, 2012
Alphaville
crazy idea: let's talk about the game tonight and how the Habs are going to score 8 power play goals en route to a 17-0 victory.

Why isn't Byron in? Can't be any worse on the PP than what we've seen amirite

Born in 1909

Hockey Royalty
Nov 20, 2007
Montreal
Interesting GDT. Good luck to the Habs tonight. This place really isn't fun to post at anymore and it looks like it might be time to move on.

Make judicious use of the IL and the cyber world is a vastly more pleasant place. :)

I like this game tonight.

Personally, I think the Habs are very motivated to remain an undefeated NHL team and will play the Pens hard.

Habssince89

trolls to the IL
Sponsor
Apr 14, 2009
Vancouver, BC
crazy idea: let's talk about the game tonight and how the Habs are going to score 8 power play goals en route to a 17-0 victory.

Your crazy idea just might work ;)

Tonight should be very fun. Byron was told to be patient by MT because no one has played their way into the pressbox yet (which is true)

Whitesnake

If you rebuild, they will come.
Jan 5, 2003
All fine with keeping the 4th line intact...but if you,re consequent....you remove Weise from that lineup. Though...maybe Byron and DD on the same line....is probably not that wise either....

sheed36

Jan 8, 2005
No Man's Land

MT doesn't like changing a winning line up. Tinordi must be hoping the Habs try to send him down hoping some team might claim him. It'll be either some team will claim him and he'll get a chance to play in the NHL or he'll at least get to play in the AHL. Not a good position for him to be in right now especially since Pateryn is also ahead of him on the depth chart and he also isn't getting playing time.

S Bah

Nov 7, 2010
victoria bc
Watch out for the Bennett / Beaulieu meetings, Nathan don't go through the center with the puck he'll be waiting for that as usual. Either pass it early or off the boards and out, don't allow him the opportunity to get a takeaway, or he will score a couple again.:popcorn: Sprong may be playing and looking for any opportunity to score after being overlooked in the draft, also.

habergeon

Apr 15, 2015
The "black hole" Kessel is one of the best goalscorers in the league, he has a better shot than Crosby.

They have 1 goal as a team in 2 games (from Kessel), both losses, with one of the best goal scorers in the league playing with one of the best centers in the league.

Crosby also has 0 shots in 2 games, as he's overcompensating and trying to get the puck to Kessel. Hence the black hole reference, because Kessel is sucking every ounce of creativity out of Crosby's line.

You must be seeing something different this year than I am.

Andy

Jun 26, 2008
Montreal
Reminder: venting on the board about administrative decisions is not permitted. If you disagree with any of the actions taken, PM a mod. Stop questioning decisions on the open forum. Last warning. Don't even try to be cute about it or post sarcastic retorts. It's enough now.

CupInSIX

My cap runneth over
Jul 1, 2012
Alphaville
animated-gif-pug-peeking-around-corner.gif

I'll be good...

DJ Breadman

Jan 18, 2011
Newfoundland
Why is this game not on my ****ing tv? I have all sportsnet channels, cbc, city tv ???? Even free preview of nhl network its not on any of them

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad