GDT: Habs @ Pens | October 13th 2015 7PM | RDS, CITYM, ROOT

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

CrazyShea

Mar 16, 2006
The Rock
Why is this game not on my ****ing tv? I have all sportsnet channels, cbc, city tv ???? Even free preview of nhl network its not on any of them

Looks like it's only rds for us. I think i only watched one game on rds last year, so this is not a very good start.

Team_Spirit

95% Elliotte
Jul 3, 2002
Lemieux wants to sell his team 800M before Crosby gets clocked out again and the franchise value goes down the drain.

CH25

Self-proclaimed Habs connoisseur
Apr 12, 2010
Montreal
Pens need to trade Malkin. It's been talked about forever but it'd be the logical move to improve their team before it's too late and they're back to the lottery.

Redux91

I do Three bullets.
Sep 5, 2006
Kirkland, Montreal
Another home opener? Wow, any other team have 3 home openers on the road??

NHL is not stupid

they love having the habs start their seasons on the road and be the home opening opponent for a couple teams to start the season... boosts sales and ratings off the bat

i dont mind it because.. its flattering to montreal lol. not many teams have this power.

GoodKiwi

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 23, 2006
Why is this game not on my ****ing tv? I have all sportsnet channels, cbc, city tv ???? Even free preview of nhl network its not on any of them

It's a regional game that only on City TV Montreal (not sure about French broadcast).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad