Post-Game Talk: Habs make it to the SC Finals!!!! Beat Vegas in OT!

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

SB164

Apr 29, 2010
Montreal, Quebec
I’ve been on HF Boards for a long time (since 2010), I still see a lot of familiar names, and hell I’ve even met a few of you during HF meetups.

Ladies and gentlemen, it’s been a privilege, thank you.

0A8AB028-3EA9-48E5-993F-D4807A86FE51.gif

JCR

Mar 21, 2016
4 MORE WINS, 4 MORE WINS, 4 MORE WINS, 4 MORE WINS, 4 MORE WINS, 4 MORE WINS, 4 MORE WINS...

(I can't stop typing, neither sleeping, WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO)!

Last edited:

Banjo Cat

May 31, 2007
Always liked him. And for the all the crap he took, we never surrounded him right.

And even in Vegas it looks like he doesn't have a center there either. I mean, how the hell does this guy go his whole career without a number one centerman?

Yeah, Pacioretty's a good egg. People expected him to create stuff on his own, and he isn't that kind of player. And I gotta admit I was a little scared when he sniped that one the other night that he might have broken the seal and would go on a little streak.

Feel a little bad for Patches and Lehner.

HabsCowboysOwn

Wak Prescott the 60M/yr scam artist, here we gooo!
Feb 28, 2008
Montréal
Also going to say that I’m one of those morons who was very unhappy with the Price contract because “you don’t need elite goalies to win the Cup, price is declining, he’ll be too old and yes I’m an idiot and stop listening to me”. I’m not worthy

Same, and I've always loved Price but I was hard as **** on him this year. I'll never doubt him ever again, he's worth every penny for this run alone.

Reactions: Runner77 and RandR
Apr 28, 2010
Also going to say that I’m one of those morons who was very unhappy with the Price contract because “you don’t need elite goalies to win the Cup, price is declining, he’ll be too old and yes I’m an idiot and stop listening to me”. I’m not worthy

We need more of you to show up. :nod:

I'm not a Bergy fan but this Price contract was always the one I didn't have a problem with. Any GM would've given him that.

tazsub3

May 30, 2016
Don’t worry you not alone , i went on and on about how useless Weber has become and how he can’t make a pass.

donghabs98

Oct 14, 2010
Halifax
Everything feels surreal right now. My earliest memory of the Habs was losing in game 5 against Philly in 08. There's been a lot of highs and lows since. To finally make it to the finals is such a special moment for all us Habs fans. Now lets hope they'll be more moments to come!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad