Post-Game Talk: Habs make it to the SC Finals!!!! Beat Vegas in OT!

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Habit11

Dec 18, 2009
What a win. I can't believe what this team has done since being down 3-1. It's truly remarkable. Winning on special teams, winning on 5on5, epic displays of individual and team skill, solid defence and when all else fails Jesus Price says no. What a ride, no need to stop now!

Bourne Endeavor

Apr 6, 2009
Montreal, Quebec
HF is imploding. Bruins fans are having a huge Meltdown, Leafs fans on suicide watch etc...

Delicious.

Honestly? Leaf fans have been mostly chill about us advancing. Obviously, they don't love it but there isn't really any hatred. I dunno, I felt like our rivalry with Toronto has mostly been there for shits and giggles than either fanbase loathing each other. I think that's mostly to do with us both being terrible until recently. That, and Leafs fans just being dejected as a whole.

Jet fans though. Oh boy. They f***ing HATE us. And it's hilarious. They're still whining about Sheffield's suspension

Reactions: Habs13

Lafleurs Guy

Guuuuuuuy!
Jul 20, 2007
Patches seemed classy in the handshake line. Don't see why we have to give him a hard time now. Series is all over. And it's not like he threatened to kill one of our players next year.
Always liked him. And for the all the crap he took, we never surrounded him right.

And even in Vegas it looks like he doesn't have a center there either. I mean, how the hell does this guy go his whole career without a number one centerman?

dealwithit

Apr 10, 2011
Vancouver
Congratulations Habs fans!!! As much as I want my own team to be the next Canadian team to lift the cup, I can't help but root for the Canadiens in these finals. Theyr're a very likeable team with a ton of BC flavour. I'd absolutely love seeing guys like Carey Price, Shea Theodore, Brendan Gallagher, Toffili, and yes Alex Burrows raise the Stanely Cup. Let's go habs, and let's win da turd!!!

Habaddict

Apr 12, 2009
toronto
Whwever said that danault line finally showed up. They've carried us. We beat a very strong Leaf team< with Danault playing vs Matthews, and then Danault playing vs a very good Wpg offence. And then, that Vages top line was crushing, not only in the regular season, but surely in the play-offs. And they didn't have a good series against Danault.
Yet some idiot said "finally Danault shows up"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad