Post-Game Talk: Habs make it to the SC Finals!!!! Beat Vegas in OT!

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nedved

Mar 30, 2008
How about that Danault line? In the third period they were looking more dangerous. Doing more offensively. It kinda looked like they wanted to break out of that defensive shell a bit. What a pass by Danault.

honestly, it looked like Gallagher had some legs tonight, and maybe this line will knock in a couple during the cup finals. All four lines are rolling right now.

donghabs98

Oct 14, 2010
Halifax
After two periods tonight:

Stone had
0 goals
0 assists
0 shots on goal
0 shot attempts
0 hits
0 takeaways
0 blocked shots
0/1 faceoffs

If I were the Knights, I would seriously think about changing my offense a bit.
For a team that loves to acquire a shiny new toy every year in big name players, Im extra happy they lost. Vegas was a great story in year 1 but they are no longer that likable expansion team.

Habaddict

Apr 12, 2009
toronto
Also going to say that I’m one of those morons who was very unhappy with the Price contract because “you don’t need elite goalies to win the Cup, price is declining, he’ll be too old and yes I’m an idiot and stop listening to me”. I’m not worthy
I have always felt that about long term goalie contracts. I think they are wrong. M Broduer(sp?) in NJ is the one obvious exception.
But still, hate Price's contract. Price the best goalie in the league right now. And we have a chance to win a cup this year because of Price. And I'll celebrate that cup.> But I understand that it's still a bad contract.

Banjo Cat

May 31, 2007
For a team that loves to acquire a shiny new toy every year in big name players, Im extra happy they lost. Vegas was a great story in year 1 but they are no longer that likable expansion team.

For me all the Vegas hatred has vanished now that the series over.

Reactions: holy and Kojo

Stive Morgan

Fatso forgot to shake my hand
Jul 25, 2011
British Columbia
giphy.gif

windycity

Sep 30, 2003
Well duh
Visit site
I have always felt that about long term goalie contracts. I think they are wrong. M Broduer(sp?) in NJ is the one obvious exception.
But still, hate Price's contract. Price the best goalie in the league right now. And we have a chance to win a cup this year because of Price. And I'll celebrate that cup.> But I understand that it's still a bad contract.
Yeah but I don’t think we have Price now without that contract. He likely would have to walked and somebody else would have paid him. No Price = no 2021 SC Finals

Banjo Cat

May 31, 2007
Well, now that the series is over, these guys can get a little rest. I think Perry was looking tired. What a warrior. So strong on the puck, but at the same time... man is he ever slow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Latest posts

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad