Post-Game Talk: Habs make it to the SC Finals!!!! Beat Vegas in OT!

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Capz

Jul 1, 2019
Crazy win did not expect that line to score. I f***ed up my knee after the goal dont care. I had a trip planned to montreal as I'm going to move there it starts on Sunday. Couldn't have been better timing could it. Can't wait to watch with everyone! 4 more wins boys LFG!!!!!!!!!!

SergeConstantin74

Always right.
Jul 7, 2007
Bonne St-Jean Cole!!!

colec10.jpg

Ginger Papa

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 21, 2019
Quesnel, B.C.
Just got off the phone with my Ginger daughters and my Wife the Silver Fox. We’re all so excited and happy for the Habs and especially Carey. As I’ve mentioned before, I grew up in Williams Lake and had the privilege of watching him take a group of overachievers to the Provincials.

Seeing the reaction of Bergevin & the Coaching Staff after the OT Winner and the celebrating of the players with each other was magical to me. It reminds me of what the sport is supposed to mean in terms of being a Team and accomplishing something special.

So fitting to see the one line that had been shutting down the top Vegas forwards but not producing themselves get the Series, OT Winner!

I know the Team has more to do obviously, but they have already done more than almost anyone expected.

I hope that all of you who are in Montreal are safe and that the rioters are brought under control quickly. It was (is) a terrible legacy from the Canucks 2011 run and I hope nothing close to that occurs tonight.

I’m now going to rematch the Game and savour it, as I’ll have all summer to watch Netflix.

Excited to see who the Boys are going to be playing next Monday. I’m kind of hoping for the Isles for old times sake, tbh. Happy for the rest days they’re getting.

Have a safe night for what remains of
B11C48EE-C255-46FF-9AF8-ECDA8EA6F72D.gif

windycity

Sep 30, 2003
Well duh
Visit site
Just your typical Thursday night trip to the Stanley Cup Finals. We've got Crow Eating scheduled for shortly after 9am EST tomorrow and a quick trip to the Purple Pants Store after lunch.
And matching red jacket! Everyone I wanted gone in this organization 3 weeks ago I want to re-sign for $10m each for 10 years. Love this effing team!

Habaneros

Habs Cup champs 2010
Oct 31, 2011

I watched Lehner after game press conference,he heaped big praise on Habs.He commented how well we play the 1-3-1 system and shut down the offence guys,just not on Vegas but Jets and Toronto who has world class forwards,commented how the Habs have been underestimated.

Props to Lehner for showing us respect.

Last edited:

Jabba11

Hockey Lobby
Nov 28, 2009
hockeylobby.blogspot.com
Pacioretty didnt change many words with Price or any else former team mate from the habs. It must be real shocker and wtf moment for him. :popcorn::laugh::popcorn:

What are you talking about? Pacioretty stood there for almost a minute talking to Danault and Price. Class act by Patches and no need to hate him. We beat him and his team, you move on gracefully and with respect.

Banjo Cat

May 31, 2007
Oilers fan saying f#*^ Canadian rivalries…. Go Habs go… bring the cup back to Canada!!!

Do we even have a rivalry?

Personally, I really only dislike the Leafs. A lot of Habs fans hate the Sens, but I like them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad