Post-Game Talk: Habs make it to the SC Finals!!!! Beat Vegas in OT!

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

McGuires Corndog

Pierre's favorite MONSTER performer
Sponsor
Feb 6, 2008
Montreal
Glad to see Tatar having some fun, he sure sounds like a nice dude and a good teammate. Pretty crazy the two players most people penciled as our best wingers before the season started are not even a part of this run right now!

Class act from Tatar, he definitely does seem like a great guy and good teammate.

As for the last comment, that’s what happens when you get an opportunity to draft a game breaker 15th overall. Caufield has changed the game for us.

HabsCowboysOwn

Wak Prescott the 60M/yr scam artist, here we gooo!
Feb 28, 2008
Montréal
Canucks fan here, I come in peace. Congrats you guys! What a run so far! It's been an exciting playoffs seeing watching you guys defying all the odds and all of these OT wins and Price's goaltending really has '93 vibes all over again. Good luck in the Final.

Thanks buddy it's appreciated, you guys are more than welcome here we know a good portion of your board has been behind us from the start in these playoffs. Cheers!

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
I hope my fellow HF Habs homies are staying safe and NOT participating in any stupidity like burning cars and flipping buses.

I actually hope Montrealers learned from the last couple cups.

Agreed.

I wonder how it's going to be for you when you return to work surrounded by all those Leaf fans. :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad