Post-Game Talk: Habs make it to the SC Finals!!!! Beat Vegas in OT!

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

tazsub3

May 30, 2016
What a historical game. Glad it did not go to 7. Price could use the rest days to prepare for the biggest games of his life. Have a great night and stay safe out there. See you Lundi
Correct it actually makes a huge difference not to have to fly all the way to Vegas again.

BigDaddyLurch

Have some PRIDE, Eric...
Mar 1, 2013
Principle's Office
Just your typical Thursday night trip to the Stanley Cup Finals. We've got Crow Eating scheduled for shortly after 9am EST tomorrow and a quick trip to the Purple Pants Store after lunch.

...LOL...post of the evening, amigo!!...gladly eating crow for the CUP!!...:thumbu:

decaprio.gif

Deebs

Without you, everything falls apart
Feb 5, 2014
Hopefully they can arrest all those who are causing damage, setting fires, etc...

Reactions: Habs10Habs

ArtPeur

Have a Snickers
Mar 30, 2010
I have a hard time believing this team actually made it to the Finals. It sucks because it happens at a time where my interest for hockey is at its lowest. I haven't sat down in front of my TV/computer to watch a full game in years. I was always watching the World Juniors too but I stopped that too years ago. I don't even feel like watching the remaining games. Hockey bores me so much and I keep switching channels only to catch the score. I might watch the finals as background noise though

:(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad