Post-Game Talk: Habs lose two straight to Ottawa

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Stive Morgan

Fatso forgot to shake my hand
Jul 25, 2011
British Columbia
r7wzJnZx7Fgtk0xhjbFmO0NhIiii_SHNHPH6UR_A1Ek-Buf9321nT52_FPymVa43_vYIEu9uyro9nvFa8dPo8b18ec7N-tMqESKOwt1it0rHaqeQ40yCJ3_Kx10Zikd52jNfA2aaR9iON0ZyPUc
8f6c0447af891903c9e8beff486f05ce.jpg

Max2

Nov 17, 2013
This was a habs win.Anyone that can take this league seriously must question themselves.They have no idea what they're doing.The integrity of the league has never been more compromised.They make it up as they go along.Many hardcore fans are losing interest.It is supposed to be the top hockey league in the world but has never looked more amateurish.Reffing is dollar store quality and the whole goal review and player safety thing have no idea what they're doing.Serious headshots go uncalled and unpunished and good hockey goals not permitted. Losing interest in recent years and this type of nonsense doesn't help.

Reactions: Forum93

Kudo Shinichi

Apr 20, 2012
Yeah, so do I. I think it should have counted and I wish we'd gotten the win. But those are the breaks and there's no excuse for how putrid this team has been considering their roster. There's no excuse for being such a shitshow on special teams year after year and that's without mentioning constant losing decision 3 on 3.

What does that have to do with that terrible call?
Even if the habs were losing 7-1, that's still a godawful call.

Reactions: MarkovsKnee

Miller Time

Sep 16, 2004
I didn't check how long he was out there for. But he went out at least twice. But he didn't do much. So it makes sense you missed him. I think he was on with Chiarot both times. So you know how that goes.

Lol... I get Danault... I even somewhat get Armia... I do not get Chiarot!

Guy has zero puck skills and zero creativity to his game, all that space amplifies his limitations something fierce.

willzyix

Jul 16, 2020
WE need to trade the dead weight and do like Tor, Ott and Edm....TANK...TANK....TANK for 5 years to load up on picks. Fire GM and coach and put in a couple of comedians to keep us entertained while we stink up the ice. This crap is disgusting to watch.
For a tank to work the whole front office needs to be blown up. Scouting is a major problem with the team.

tanking won’t do the team any good if they’re going to pick studs like Galchenyuk or KK with their great picks. Everyone involved in scouting needs to GTFO first.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad