Post-Game Talk: Habs lose two straight to Ottawa

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

freezie

cold as ice
Apr 23, 2004
Go Habs!!
How does price make the most incredible saves and let two weak ass stickers in, in the same f’n game. I keep hearing it should have went to o.t. Well yeah, price makes those easy saves and it doesn’t, it’s just getting laughable.

Reactions: dnl4ever

Hins77

Apr 2, 2013
I don’t like him and feel he is overrated. But you don’t lose a p’ayer with the value of Carey Price for nothing
The season is young, but if it continue like this. Price is a keeper who deserve around 5/6 millions a year. Right now at 10. Thats a big overpayment so thats bring a negative value on a cap era

Reactions: dnl4ever

Prettyisland

Oct 23, 2017
I get the complaints about chariot and Phil in the 3 on 3.. I agree the personal choices have been awful and the team needs a fresh voice.. but kk was absolutely abysmal tonight and did not deserve the shot

sheed36

Jan 8, 2005
No Man's Land
James Duthie and Mike Johnson were really trying to convince anyone watching in that postgame that was the right call. **** you to the both of you.

Lafleurs Guy

Guuuuuuuy!
Jul 20, 2007
I don't know how much longer Claude has.

I mean, we get outplayed every night now. That was okay from a coaching standpoint before because our team sucked. But we've added some decent talent up front anyway. Nobody is really playing at where they should be except maybe Petry...

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
Lol... I get Danault... I even somewhat get Armia... I do not get Chiarot!

Guy has zero puck skills and zero creativity to his game, all that space amplifies his limitations something fierce.

In one moment, Toffoli is back in the defensive zone while Chiarot goes to the center line and is closed off and loses the puck. Dave Poulin on the TSN broadcast said that they were able to hear Toffoli in the building yell to Chiarot "Bring it back, bring it back!" Yet Chiarot just goes into an area Sens were closing in on and he lost the puck.

Julien only used two defensemen in OT. It was Petry and Chiarot alternating.

neopreneur

Sponsor
Jul 12, 2004
Aylmer, Qc
Price isn't losing us games, the team in front is playing terribly.
Having said that, Price isn't playing like an elite goalie and we should play Allen/Price 50/50 until one of them strings together some solid games and ride the hot goalie.

The season is too short to hope Price starts playing better, we need to have him compete to win the #1 spot because he ain't playing like one right now.

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
What was Bergevin thinking, watching this garbage?

9HiZedR.gif

"Damn! Tomorrow is leg day."

V13

Score First , Grind Hard , No Mercy
Sep 21, 2005
Julien 5M a year?

ys78z.gif

Maybe if they stopped recycling old coaches it would help ? I wonder if Jacques Martin or Carbo are next in line ?

But seriously what this team really needs is a complete change in philosophy. I have been saying such since i joined this board and i'm gonna say it again. This team is stuck in the 80's

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad