Post-Game Talk: Habs lose two straight to Ottawa

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Doc McKenna

A new era 2021
Jan 5, 2009
And also, the puck entered the net so the play was dead, and Danault’s shot isn’t even recorded.
Whiste wasnt nlown, we have seennit. Aton of times and goals under pads in the crease are called off. There are no rules you can actially rely on.

expy

Nov 2, 2010
Whiste wasnt nlown, we have seennit. Aton of times and goals under pads in the crease are called off. There are no rules you can actially rely on.
No. The rule is, once a puck enters the net, the play is dead, regardless if the goal counts or not. That is always reviewable by the NHL.

MarkovsKnee

Global Moderator
Nov 21, 2007
Toronto
I don't know if Bouchard should be an NHL coach yet. The AHL team hasn't really done anything with him. Ducharme would be my first choice and then reevaluate in the offseason.

I don't know Ducharme all that well, except he did great with Team Canada. I'm fine with him as interim coach. Need to get rid of other coaches too. A clean sweep of the bench.

Reactions: The Great Weal

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
And always remember... this one counted:

1hoi9z.gif

sheed36

Jan 8, 2005
No Man's Land
I just can't believe what happened. Losing two games in a row to turds. It's unacceptable.

Julien should have been fired and not allowed to churn out more excuses at yet another post-game presser. What a confederacy of idiots.

The only way Julien leaves is if he quits and I doubt he'll do that.

I'm kinda pissed at myself for falling for this shit yet again this season. How many times now have the Habs started the season very well finally giving us some hope only to fold quickly right after. It's completely shame on me at this point for not learning.

I must be stunned as me arse for always falling for this every damn season. :)

Doc McKenna

A new era 2021
Jan 5, 2009
No. The rule is, once a puck enters the net, the play is dead, regardless if the goal counts or not. That is always reviewable by the NHL.
Thats not what i am talking about. We have seen instances where that isnt the case anyway. Go ahead and defend yhis shit, but that was absurd.

Ozmodiar

Oct 18, 2017
And aince the moron refa didnt whistle it dead, shouldnt the danault goal have counted, deapite everyone looking around.
No, the replay would’ve shown the puck going in so play dead there.

Not so funny thing is ... if the puck hit the crossbar and stayed out, Danault might have scored the winner as time expired.

Reactions: MarkovsKnee

The Great Weal

Phil's Pizza
Jan 15, 2015
I don't know Ducharme all that well, except he did great with Team Canada. I'm fine with him as interim coach. Need to get rid of other coaches too. A clean sweep of the bench.
Absolutely. I just think he's a better fit as the NHL coach instead of Bouchard because he's got some experience being part of the NHL coaching team.

Reactions: MarkovsKnee
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad