Post-Game Talk: Habs lose two straight to Ottawa

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

zx81

Aug 2, 2005
Man, neither Bob Cole nor Gary Galley talk about Price being dragged out of the crease. In fact, Galley goes as far as saying that Price made a great save off Hayes and that's what took Price out of the play on the Nash goal. :facepalm:

and they watched 3 replays. Still not enough to see what really happened.

Reactions: Adam Michaels

Habs

I've almost had enough of you kids
Feb 28, 2002
Millers takes are ridiculous. It’s almost like he goes against the grain on purpose to stir the pot. Whether it’s on 690 or any other platform. What a joke. He had all day and all night to reset. Could’ve been your first night watching hockey and you’d think it’s a goal.

who listens to the chinless taint anyways. ?

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
I love Romanov as much as the next one. But I wouldn't mind seeing him sent to Laval for a little stint. Let Bouchard work on him for a little bit.

I think this might have to be considered.

Who would you bring up as a temporary replacement?

LaP

Jun 27, 2012
Quebec City, Canada
The contact is at about the 7 second mark. The puck crosses the line at around the 2 second mark. 5 full seconds to reset.

The last time i've read the rule there was no mention of time between the contact and the goal. Gallagher had no business going there and he knows it. The ref probably decided the contact was intentional and in such case the goal is almost always refused. Personally i think it was a stupid play by Gallagher. There was no space for him between the goalie and the dman. He had lost the position battle as simple as that and went where a player can't go.

Last edited:
Reactions: Deku

Kriss E

May 3, 2007
Jeddah
Are you paid by Price to defend him like this? It was a good strategy by Norris to shoot high? When the goalie is basically on his knees nervous as hell? Damn my 6 year old is a strategic prodigy then he lifts it every time.

Euh...okay...Good talk.

dinodebino

Sep 27, 2017
I see Romanov sent to Laval. Fleury brought up. Since his game riding the pine, he has looked bad in his zone.

Reactions: Runner77

LaP

Jun 27, 2012
Quebec City, Canada
And always remember... this one counted:

1hoi9z.gif

This one should have not counted. One of the worst stupid ridiculous decision i've ever seen in my life.

Koivu11

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
May 4, 2004
If CJ is fired who are you picking to get the job?
It’s time to get rid of the french only coaches rule to expand our options. If the best candidate can speak french then great but it should never be the number one requirement. It’s absolutely ridiculous that we limit ourselves in that way.

nhlfan9191

Aug 4, 2010
When Murray completed his 360, Gallagher literally had a Sens laying on top of him. Gallagher had time to get up, look at the point and tip the puck but Murray didn't have time to position himself? Lol f***ing bush league.

Ive gotten on our fanbase for complaining about refereeing this season. I do think there’s been way to much whining. But this call is absolutely unacceptable. It cost us the game and it was completely unjust. Gallagher was pushed in. And even if he did knock Murray, he had half a day to get back up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad