Post-Game Talk: Habs lose two straight to Ottawa

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
I thought he skipped those. :laugh:

2e2ip0.jpg

True. We know it's always chest-bras!

Reactions: Runner77

Kriss E

May 3, 2007
Jeddah
Some of the big saves were in OT where it shouldn’t have been if he made a simple save when it was 4-3.

Then he goes and blows yet another shootout.
Yes, just a simple save and we would have won. We also would have lost 7-3 if it weren't for those big saves during the regulation.

Ya, it's his fault our two shooters didn't score too.

Reactions: Pickles

expy

Nov 2, 2010
As a Price fan, I’m unsure of what to think at the moment. He hasn’t frustrated me this much since the 18 season. I’d honestly give Allen a couple of back to back starts to see if that lights a spark in Carey. At the end of the day, Price is the guy we need to get going if we’re to be successful.
I’ve been and still am a Price fan, heck I modeled all my hockey gear around him..., but there’s no making excuses for bad play. Excuses don’t help. He’s been mediocre at best, and has cost if more games than he’s won us.

Max2

Nov 17, 2013
Murray is such a little shyster.Did the spin thing as he knew habs were pressuring and any potential goal would be based upon that.Goal was scored about 5 seconds after his little princess pirouette.

Reactions: Doc McKenna

le_sean

Oct 21, 2006
Yes, just a simple save and we would have won. We also would have lost 7-3 if it weren't for those big saves during the regulation.

Lol keep defending the f***ing plug. Two garbage goals that an AHL keeper could have stopped. $10.5 million

Reactions: Habs Icing

Plekanov

Jan 30, 2007
Why should we expect executives from an office located in Toronto (of all places) to be fair and make rightful rulings when it comes to the Montreal Canadiens again?

Cookie007

Mar 23, 2011

thing is we would’ve won 4-1 if jake Allen was in nets. And that is the problem. Since we are paying pricer 10.5 mill

Reactions: dnl4ever

Kriss E

May 3, 2007
Jeddah
Lol keep defending the f***ing plug. Two garbage goals that an AHL keeper could have stopped. $10.5 million
I could have made those saves too, but I would have let in 20 others.

I'm not defending him. He can't let those goals in and needs to be sharper. I don't have to act like some irrational and overly emotional fan going off on him and insulting the guy.

Reactions: PhysicX and Andy

sheed36

Jan 8, 2005
No Man's Land
Who just asked Julien about how much Tkachuk has to do with the Sens playing so well against the Habs this season, which Julien really didn't answer and credited the entire Sens team instead of mentioning Tkachuk. The media guy trying to stir up the KK vs Tkachuk crap. :nod:

Reactions: Doc McKenna

dinodebino

Sep 27, 2017
In one moment, Toffoli is back in the defensive zone while Chiarot goes to the center line and is closed off and loses the puck. Dave Poulin on the TSN broadcast said that they were able to hear Toffoli in the building yell to Chiarot "Bring it back, bring it back!" Yet Chiarot just goes into an area Sens were closing in on and he lost the puck.

Julien only used two defensemen in OT. It was Petry and Chiarot alternating.
Was Toffoli the one who yelled 'what f*** is this?' the other night? I love him more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad