Post-Game Talk: Habs lose to LA

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

CHwest

Talent sets the floor, character sets the ceiling.
May 24, 2011
Time to clean house and tank.

teamfirst

Oct 28, 2016
You know back when we were top 5 of the league and people were still complaining about the coach and this and that player? Heck I miss them times when we were winning alot more than losing but hey, you denigrators got what you wanted! They got rid of Therien, then the Gm and now we are in a full blown reconstruction now for the past ...what 3 years? or is it 2? Whatever. We still suck!!! We are horrendous against big fast teams.

Been waiting since 1993 and it looks like Il be waiting many more years to come.
Well said

Reactions: Catanddogguitarrr

CHwest

Talent sets the floor, character sets the ceiling.
May 24, 2011
You know back when we were top 5 of the league and people were still complaining about the coach and this and that player? Heck I miss them times when we were winning alot more than losing but hey, you denigrators got what you wanted! They got rid of Therien, then the Gm and now we are in a full blown reconstruction now for the past ...what 3 years? or is it 2? Whatever. We still suck!!! We are horrendous against big fast teams.

Been waiting since 1993 and it looks like Il be waiting many more years to come.
Yeah I was just thinking we need Bargain bin and toe nails back. :laugh:

• Haha
Reactions: CristianoRonaldo

Daniels45

May 8, 2013
Are you saying if MB and MT were still here we'd be in better shape to win a cup in the next 5-10 years?

I'll have what you're having.
Not everything is about winning the freaken cup!! I want a winning team through the season and a team that makes the playoffs. Winning the cup is a roll of the dice. All them teams in the playoffs have a chance but you have to make them freaken playoffs to roll the dice!!

Yeah I was just thinking we need Bargain bin and toe nails back. :laugh:
We were winning more than losing back then. Ok we didnt win any Stanely Cups but god damn, the games during the season were much more enjoyable to watch!

Reactions: Catanddogguitarrr

calder candidate

Feb 25, 2003
Montreal
Visit site
Honestly before that 3rd goal were in the still in the game even after we had a few chances, we hit a couple of post.

There were a few weak play but over all I don’t think anyone was bad…
Slaf actually created a few chances.
Struble also did well, this might be making Savard or Harris available or easier to trade.

Daniels45

May 8, 2013
Why is it that many top teams fall and come back faster than the Habs? The kings were stanely cup champions not too long ago and then they went through a short rough patch but now thier back again at the top.

Im just a frustrated habs fan thats sick and tired of seeing other teams that have a lesser fan base outpace mes glorieux!!!

The most winning team in the NHL ever is now just another canadian under achiever team. No canadian team since 93 has won the stanely cup. That should say everythning you need to know.

Last edited:

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
Marty, why don't you bring in a senior advisor like the Hens added Jacques Martin?

Reply:

CFXKBXh.png

The Napoleon complex myth, known informally as small people syndrome, is a syndrome normally attributed to people of short stature. It is characterized by overly aggressive or domineering social behavior, and carries the implication that such behavior is compensatory for the subject's physical or social shortcomings.

:sarcasm:

MasterD

Giggidy Giggidy Goo
Jul 1, 2004
I can't help but see the replay of the 3rd in my head. The dman waiting in front of Montambault for the 4 other players to get on each side of him, and all 5 skate up with no conviction whatsoever, knowing they've done the same shit all game and it's not working...

StLouis rubbing his forehead...

What a mess. We're so bad. So bad. No real talent. No real coaches. Terrible.

Reactions: CristianoRonaldo

McGees

Jun 15, 2016
Why is it that many top teams fall and come back faster than the Habs? The kings were stanely cup champions not too long ago and then they went through a short rough patch but now thier back again at the top.

Im just a frustrated habs fan thats sick and tired of seeing other teams that have a lesser fan base outpace mes glorieux!!!

The most winning team in the NHL ever is now just another canadian under achiever team. No canadian team since 93 has won the stanely cup. That should say everythning you need to know.
Well they sucked and missed the playoffs like 4 of 5 years after winning cup...which is longer than the tank we are currently in - to get to the point of looking good again so just have some patience.

Reactions: Runner77

Daniels45

May 8, 2013
Well they sucked and missed the playoffs like 4 of 5 years after winning cup...which is longer than the tank we are currently in - to get to the point of looking good again so just have some patience.
Yeah...you know patience is a virtue thats running kinda thin atm but whatever...as a habs fan I will always have them in my heart but damn it...why is it so damn hard for us to have a winning team!!?

Andrei79

Jan 25, 2013

This team has needed to rebuild for decades. You might like watching our goaltenders stand on their heads, but I'd rather watch a roster headed by MacKinnon and Rantanen or Hedman and Stamkos. It's frankly pathetic that we haven't had a 40 goal scorer or a 90 points scorer in decades. Did you expect the worst team in the league that was left with nothing but a high cap to be good after 2 years ?

• Love
Reactions: MasterD

Habs13

Dec 30, 2004
Montreal
The other bench were chirping him he got his ass kicked by a guy had never fought (and Pezz instigated). Least favorite goon for me ever.
Simply not true. None of it. It was an even fight against a bigger guy that has a bunch of fights. You can see them here:

Reactions: DAChampion

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad