Post-Game Talk: Habs lose to LA

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Boss Man Hughes

Mar 15, 2022
He's a complementary player at best. How in the world hockey fans can think a player with a midget body can dominate in a sport played by 6'5" players who also have skills?

Suzu Kid
Bedard is never going to make it.

He's a complementary player at best. How in the world hockey fans can think a player with a midget body can dominate in a sport played by 6'5" players who also have skills?

Suzu Kid

The Great Weal

Phil's Pizza
Jan 15, 2015
I don't even think I can criticize Anderson's lack of goalscoring too much considering no other forward is scoring goals either

Reactions: Tyson

zx81

Aug 2, 2005
So much praise for the 1-3-1 system by MSL. Gotta wonder why the Habs don't try it. We are not scoring, we may as well play the trap.

Reactions: Walrus26

SlafySZN

May 21, 2022
Cole is the one I am worried about...
They have exactly the same stats line.

Cole is coming back from major surgery, he’s better in every other aspects of his game than he was, other than the goals as of now. It’ll take some time to see him be 100% himself.

Reactions: bsl

Daniels45

May 8, 2013
You know back when we were top 5 of the league and people were still complaining about the coach and this and that player? Heck I miss them times when we were winning alot more than losing but hey, you denigrators got what you wanted! They got rid of Therien, then the Gm and now we are in a full blown reconstruction now for the past ...what 3 years? or is it 2? Whatever. We still suck!!! We are horrendous against big fast teams.

Been waiting since 1993 and it looks like Il be waiting many more years to come.

Reactions: Catanddogguitarrr

sampollock

Jun 7, 2008
in my home
You know back when we were top 5 of the league and people were still complaining about the coach and this and that player? Heck I miss them times when we were winning alot more than losing but hey, you denigrators got what you wanted! They got rid of Therien, then the Gm and now we are in a full blown reconstruction now for the past ...what 3 years? or is it 2? Whatever. We still suck!!! We are horrendous against big fast teams.

Been waiting since 1993 and it looks like Il be waiting many more years to come.
Will be a very very long time before this team challenges in the plsyoffs

26Mats

Jun 23, 2018
Didn't see the 3rd.

But we were with them after 2 - just hit too many posts and missed too many open nets. Good to see us play well, while getting the L for the tank.

Reactions: themilosh and Pomee

MasterD

Giggidy Giggidy Goo
Jul 1, 2004

Are you saying if MB and MT were still here we'd be in better shape to win a cup in the next 5-10 years?

I'll have what you're having.

SlafySZN

May 21, 2022
Slaf - greatest 0pts player of all time.
Seriously though, he's been great these last 2 games. Could of legit had a goal and 4 assists tonight.
That’s generally what happens when you play on a rebuilding team with not enough talent. I think we’ll see his play convert more to points from now on, you can’t play like that and never get points, it’s coming for sure.

Last edited:

Catanddogguitarrr

Jul 3, 2016
Nowhere land

I'm not interrested in other teams players. Bedard doesn't really exist for me except the day Habs will face him in PO maybe in 6 years from now, This is maybe.

Ok I'll talk about bedard. If he's surrounded by big players of 6'5" with skills and grit, applying a system who works, yes he can be an important part of winning team. A winning team as long as it's not a smurf team, like the Habs since the last 30 years.

Reactions: themilosh

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad