GDT: Habs at Sens (Now, Saturday, October 7th)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

BLONG7

Oct 30, 2002
Nova Scotia
Visit site
Sens fans: "Why should we ice a real lineup in the last preseason game when we could risk injury!"

Okay geniuses... so why even play the game tonight? The roster is set. Tonight's scrubs aren't making the team. All Dorion accomplishes is denying his core a chance to tune up for the season, plus he screws his own fanbase who paid good money to watch a minor league scrimmage.
Bunch of Jerks!! LOL...........they are the new Canes I guess.
Such a lame lineup. This is a team who think, they are better than they are...

Reactions: Lshap

Skip Bayless

The Skip Bayless Show
Aug 28, 2014
Xhekaj traumatized their weak team, good to see.
1570536504-ronaldo-bg-alpha.png

5fgqnW3.png

Habano

Allez les Bleus, (Blancs, Rouges)
May 18, 2012
I'll just blend in.

I bought the kids and wife sens jerseys. The wife is a sens fan and all 3 jerseys cost 45 bucks. I found a discount website and they only had sens stuff 🤣
$45? That's the value in tickets they sell per home game :laugh:. Bullshit bankrupt franchise who needs handouts from other teams to survive.

Rapala

Mar 29, 2013
Montreal
The NHL regular season should start on Oct 1st every year. Training camp and preseason are just too goddamn long.

You hear me Gary.. Just too goddamn long b'y. :)
It needs to start earlier and they need to revamp the post season to address the reality of having 32 frickin' teams. See NFL.

The real question tonight is 5+ or under that , that Stuzle will dive
We need to make Stutzle feel every two minutes he draws. No chintzy shit.

Habs

I've almost had enough of you kids
Feb 28, 2002
Is this televised? Thx found it on my iptv

Last edited:

Rapala

Mar 29, 2013
Montreal
The thing with the NFL is that playoffs are bo1 , cant compare it. The best thing to compare it would be the NBA who follows the same model
I've always hated this current format it's a fail . No reason not to have best of three wild card play ins. They aren't going back to 1v8 so it will give more incentive for teams to push for division wins and some extra a time off. The NFL format would work fine IMO.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad