GDT: Habs at Kings 22 30H: TO LIVE AND DIE IN LA

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

expy

Nov 2, 2010
I'm in still shock from that DD play. I can't ****ing believe that happened. Can you imagine if Eller did that? He'd be scratched until the end of the season and then publicly crucified in front of the RDS studio.

Why're you in shock?

We've all known DD was always a **** player.

That Habs Fan

Nov 29, 2008
Toronto
michel-therrien3.jpg

Tyson

Mar 1, 2007
Texas
Habs always suck during that trip, we have a bunch of new players who don't know how the team plays and it shows, and we faced really tough competition.

They are facing adversity at the perfect time, will come back to earth and realize they have to work a lot harder if they actually want to accomplish anything, and go on a winning streak when they come back east.

They will peak at the right time and do well in the playoffs.

But this game will be pathetic and I'm not going to suffer through another one of these, the last two were enough. Off to bed.

Didn't Ottawa recently sweep this trip with a rookie goalie? How is that possible?

Lebowski

El Duderino
Dec 5, 2010
This team, despite its record, is more of a source of annoyance than it is of joy.

:laugh:

Saint Patrick

2 rings in my hears
Feb 14, 2007
Just one time I'd like to see Therrien blast Desharnais for his lazy plays. Just one time

#FireTherrien

fsdev905

Dec 22, 2006
Toronto
The Flames are winning without Giordano and he was trailing off for the past 3 weeks. He's not even in the top 3 right now.

bipolarhabfan

Sep 16, 2006
Burnaby, BC
I disagree. Galchenyuk - Plekanec - Eller - Mitchell/De La Rose is solid. Just 'cause our coach has no idea how to build a lineup doesn't mean our players suck.

Aside from Galchenyuk non has elite level potential. They are good, but not exceptional. I just see a bunch of 40 to 50 point players.

Bee Sheriff

Bad Boy Postingâ„¢
Nov 9, 2013
Tucson
Thanks for the psychic bandaid. This is tryout camp for the Habs with all their new guys, but it's still hard to watch!

Especially with it being so late in Montreal right now. I'd probably have gone to sleep after the 2nd goal lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad