GDT: Habs at Kings 22 30H: TO LIVE AND DIE IN LA

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gustave

Feb 15, 2007
Here
Going after Vanek was the right move last year. For a team like ours, it meant everything. This year, adding grinders and D's(causing us to bench more than adequate players like Gonchar) was a huge waste of time and assets.

Who needs offence right?

Nynja*

Im on break at work, so i didnt see anything except this:
TWO SHOTS LOL

Whos gonna take more shots by the end of the night:
The habs
Every one posting in this thread

SnapVirus

Jul 16, 2010
Mtl., QC.
Bournival and Thomas > Mitchell and Flynn

Andreas Dackell > David desharnais.

Seriously we never had a good centerman since when? Prime Koivu?

That Habs Fan

Nov 29, 2008
Toronto
3b00c67f817182c0e508f5e0b18f74e9.jpg

expy

Nov 2, 2010
Can we still buyout Desharnais? Or put him on long-term disability?

Tyson

Mar 1, 2007
Texas
That Sekac trade was a bad idea. What the fudge were they thinking? If they were serious about a cup run they would not have that damn DD as the #1 center. That makes no sense that professional hockey minds don't see it. And to sign him long term....:shakehead

MasterD

Giggidy Giggidy Goo
Jul 1, 2004
It has, but I feel nothing proactive will be done in the off-season. The lack of scoring depth and quality up the middle is glaring. Subban, Price, and Pacioretty are the only stars on the team.

Btw, why is Eller not paired with Pacioretty. He could do no worse than DD.

I disagree. Galchenyuk - Plekanec - Eller - Mitchell/De La Rose is solid. Just 'cause our coach has no idea how to build a lineup doesn't mean our players suck.

Lshap

Hardline Moderate
Jun 6, 2011
Montreal
Here to send my sympathies Habs fans. I know how it feels to be on your side of this, and it's horrible and annoying. Congrats on your spot in the standings :)

Thanks for the psychic bandaid. This is tryout camp for the Habs with all their new guys, but it's still hard to watch!

void

Jan 5, 2006
I'm in still shock from that DD play. I can't ****ing believe that happened. Can you imagine if Eller did that? He'd be scratched until the end of the season and then publicly crucified in front of the RDS studio.

Andy

Jun 26, 2008
Montreal
I still think the Habs will win this one though. Putrid first, they better pick up the pace.

Apoplectic Habs Fan

Aug 17, 2002
What happened to the team's speed? Seriously! They can't create space whatsoever. Can't connect on passes. Nothing! This has the look of a 6-0 beat down...or worse.

I know it's early but that DSP is no better than the kid they just sent down, Bournival. At least Bourny can skate

Mtl isnt a fast team. Thats a complete myth. They are no faster then any other team in the league.

FIRE THERRIEN

Lafleurs Guy

Guuuuuuuy!
Jul 20, 2007
Im on break at work, so i didnt see anything except this:
TWO SHOTS LOL

Whos gonna take more shots by the end of the night:
The habs
Every one posting in this thread
Trust me, you haven't missed anything. It's been very painful to watch.

Hullois

Suck it Trebek
Aug 26, 2010
Hull, Qc
Habs always suck during that trip, we have a bunch of new players who don't know how the team plays and it shows, and we faced really tough competition.

They are facing adversity at the perfect time, will come back to earth and realize they have to work a lot harder if they actually want to accomplish anything, and go on a winning streak when they come back east.

They will peak at the right time and do well in the playoffs.

But this game will be pathetic and I'm not going to suffer through another one of these, the last two were enough. Off to bed.

Tyson

Mar 1, 2007
Texas
Bournival and Thomas > Mitchell and Flynn

Andreas Dackell > David desharnais.

Seriously we never had a good centerman since when? Prime Koivu?

Bournival should not be rotting in the minors at the expense of these ass clowns for sure

Habs_Apostle

Feb 22, 2004
Really? Wow. I can't believe you think that.

No, not really, just messing with you. Tonights a write off. But you see your reaction? That's how I feel when the team is actually playing well and someone interjects one of their scathing MT or DD comments. Annoying, huh?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad