GDT: Habs at Kings 22 30H: TO LIVE AND DIE IN LA

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Phenom

Grind deez guyss - Michou
Jan 16, 2015
Montreal
Canadiens: 2 shots
Kings: 13 shots

tumblr_lk8ot3HGif1qbqhls.gif

didimentionlarseller

Snipers are a dying bread in the NHL
Nov 23, 2014
St Henri
DD isnt always this bad , he's usually pretty good not first line center good but he fights for pucks

not lately tho definetly not tonight

Habsawce

Nov 16, 2010
Canada
Desharnais is going to get a secondary assist on a power play. We know it's going to happen. He'll take a face off and it will be a winger win back to the point for a shot and goal. Boom, assist even though he literally did nothing.

Then Therrien will give him a shoulder rub in the room after the period, maybe even a reach around. Depends on his mood.

Tyson

Mar 1, 2007
Texas
Aside from Galchenyuk non has elite level potential. They are good, but not exceptional. I just see a bunch of 40 to 50 point players.

If you believe a 60 point player is elite than I agree with you. If Galchenyuk does not improve his skating his stats will never be elite. DLR is a much better skater.

Redux91

I do Three bullets.
Sep 5, 2006
Kirkland, Montreal
Can we still buyout Desharnais? Or put him on long-term disability?

can be bought out, ..lil bit of it will still count against the cap tho, but i think its worth it, i believe this is truly the only way to get rid of this guy tho, i really do

nobody will ever, EVER trade for this guy, never.

Bardown27

Jul 5, 2013
We play like **** on our westcoast trip so westerns teams take us lightly. Then we sweep them at the SCF.

ALL PART OF DA PLAN

Mynameismark*

DD isnt always this bad , he's usually pretty good not first line center good but he fights for pucks

not lately tho definetly not tonight

He is scared. Just like Pleks gets when facing the big fast and tough teams.

Gustave

Feb 15, 2007
Here
No way we play this bad in the 2nd.

Of course. It's the worst played period of the year, slightly beating out our first period against SJ.

Solid showing by the players towards the amazing deadline we had 4 days ago. Everyone is satisfied.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad