GDT: Habs at Kings 22 30H: TO LIVE AND DIE IN LA

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

CH25

Self-proclaimed Habs connoisseur
Apr 12, 2010
Montreal
**** happens. NSH lost 5 in a row. We're up next. Bad centers is just a very big disadvantage in the West.

Gustave

Feb 15, 2007
Here
Every single one of our acquisitions of the last week as worsened us. That's beyond comprehensible.

Apoplectic Habs Fan

Aug 17, 2002
Maybe Therrien threw some garbage cans at intermission.

What am i thinking, he just scribbled Mrs Michel Desharnais on his clipboard all intermission.

Fire therrien

groovejuice

Without deviation progress is not possible
Jun 27, 2011
Calgary
If you believe a 60 point player is elite than I agree with you. If Galchenyuk does not improve his skating his stats will never be elite. DLR is a much better skater.

So is Bournival. Neither can touch Chucky's offense.

He's got the mad skills. He can and will continue to improve his skating.

Milhouse40

Aug 19, 2010
If Desharnais would be with the Kings, not even sure he would be able to crack that line-up

HabsFan76

Nov 3, 2011
Canada
That's is the funniest statement I've heard in years!

"DD fights for pucks" :banghead::banghead::banghead:

In his first season in MTL and the season when he centered Cole and Patches, he would actually fight for pucks.

He's become way too complacent since he knows his position on the team is safe.

Gamimenos

Apr 28, 2009
This road trip showed one thing: we might make it out of the east for the SCF, but even if we were to face the god damned Oilers we have no chance to win it all.

Habsawce

Nov 16, 2010
Canada
I'm enjoying these threads much more than usual. There was a point where I had to stay away becuase people were so negative but now that I've joined in, it's quite entertaining.

So, for all you negative Nancy's whining about our whining. Just join in, it's fun and kind of fulfilling.

Delat

Oct 9, 2006
Oh hell I will watch one more period. Who knows they may complete a pass.

A gin shot for every pass they complete, and not the fancy gin, the Beefeater kind, just so that it doesn't taste that good.

didimentionlarseller

Snipers are a dying bread in the NHL
Nov 23, 2014
St Henri
That's is the funniest statement I've heard in years!

"DD fights for pucks" :banghead::banghead::banghead:

watch the game DD is usually good on the forecheck his turnovers lead to alot of Pacioretty goals

I said he's not a top line center but he's really not useless - tonight he's playing horrible tho so far

Redux91

I do Three bullets.
Sep 5, 2006
Kirkland, Montreal
You dont get to watch the defending cup champs too too often

and as a habs fan i am also a hockey fan first and foremost

so hell yes im gonna still watch, you dont get to see the best players in the world play everyday

i want to watch the best in the world play.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad