GDT: Habs at Kings 22 30H: TO LIVE AND DIE IN LA

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lafleurs Guy

Guuuuuuuy!
Jul 20, 2007
Gagnon looks better tonight.

And a Luc Robitaille statue... that's cool! Always liked that guy.

nhlfan9191

Aug 4, 2010
He plays physical and sometimes makes a mistake(not as many as some of our vets) so Michel has to punish him rather then teach him...like he does to every young guy.

I was at the Cali games last year and Tinordi was excellent against those teams.

Bee Sheriff

Bad Boy Postingâ„¢
Nov 9, 2013
Tucson
Here to send my sympathies Habs fans. I know how it feels to be on your side of this, and it's horrible and annoying. Congrats on your spot in the standings :)

SnapVirus

Jul 16, 2010
Mtl., QC.
Cant believe we are that bad.

Cycling the puck through the board in the o-zone again and again and again and again.
We cant ****ing play in front the net!

My junior coach used to say : let em skate by the board but never let them come in front of your goalie. And thats exactly what we are doing : nothing.

Brainiac

Registered Offender
Feb 17, 2013
Montreal
SupermanBar.gif

Dude, how did you get to set up a camera in my house?

Hannibal

Fear the Weber
Feb 11, 2007
Stupid bergevin didn't fix our smurf offence + he brings in two more smurfs for our fourth line.

Bg **** you, Bergevin

HabsFan76

Nov 3, 2011
Canada
I'm not gonna lie, I was mildly happy that MB got 4th liners like Flynn and Mitchell.

I thought they would solidify our 4th line and that they would be able to contribute offensively to some extent. But so far they don't seem to be any more useful or better than Bournival and Malhotra.

CanadianLover

Oct 27, 2014
Wow. We look like a pee-wee team on this trip. The West is so much superior to us. I thought we were closer to being a stanley cup winning team. So many pieces are missing.

Lafleurs Guy

Guuuuuuuy!
Jul 20, 2007
What happened to the team's speed? Seriously! They can't create space whatsoever. Can't connect on passes. Nothing! This has the look of a 6-0 beat down...or worse.

I know it's early but that DSP is no better than the kid they just sent down, Bournival. At least Bourny can skate
Our transition is poor and the Kings are a great team. Do the math.

lou4gehrig

Aug 2, 2005
2 SOG? Well at least Price's GAA and Save Percentage won't be impacted in this game. Him getting the Vezina and Hart are the main hopes I have at this point.

fsdev905

Dec 22, 2006
Toronto
what has bergevin actually done since gauthier? price, subban, pac, markov, plek is all from the old regime.

bergevin? he traded 30 goal scorer cole for 20 goal scorer ryder, let ryder go and sign 10 goal scorer briere, traded briere for 5 goal scorer PAP.

resign DD to multi year

resign Eller to multi year

3 strikes and yer out!

Don't forget:
- Hire Therrien, then EXTEND Therrien.

Andy

Jun 26, 2008
Montreal
I'm not gonna lie, I was mildly happy that MB got 4th liners like Flynn and Mitchell.

I thought they would solidify our 4th line and that they would be able to contribute offensively to some extent. But so far they don't seem to be any more useful or better than Bournival and Malhotra.

How can they? The way MT uses his bottom 6, there is no way they can provide semi-consistent tertiary scoring.

The bottom 6 almost always starts in their own end and then get taken off immediately after a whistle. They regularly get 10-15-20 second shifts. It really does seem like their sole job is to get offensive zone FOs for the top 6. Then the coach complains that they can't score. You can't get any offensive momentum playing like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad