GDT: Habs at Kings 22 30H: TO LIVE AND DIE IN LA

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Saint Patrick

2 rings in my hears
Feb 14, 2007
Did you guys just see DD not even attempt to get the puck at center ice? He was just gliding down the ice without a care in the world. What the ****? :shakehead

Exactly what I wrote ! Thats exactly why I hate that lazy piece of ****. What does he think he is? ****ing work you idiot.

#FireTherrien

bipolarhabfan

Sep 16, 2006
Burnaby, BC
Ya changes do need to be made, except the trade deadline has passed...

It has, but I feel nothing proactive will be done in the off-season. The lack of scoring depth and quality up the middle is glaring. Subban, Price, and Pacioretty are the only stars on the team.

Btw, why is Eller not paired with Pacioretty. He could do no worse than DD.

Lycanthrope

Dec 3, 2011
"I was looking for talent when it came to the shout out, something Eller and Sekac dont have"

- Michel Therrien

#FireTherrien

Your'e also right. Habs are in first place in spite of Therrien and because of Price. He's an idiot plain and simple. He has no idea how to properly use his players, and is atrocious in dealing with young talent. Just watch his press conferences, he's a clown.

Big Guy

Aug 1, 2013
I love when we get dominated and have to bust our ass for the entire time remaining. I wish it happened more often.

Hannibal

Fear the Weber
Feb 11, 2007
Bergevin better fix this smurfs offence in the offseason.

Stupid GM didn't fix it for playoffs. **** you.

Lafleurs Guy

Guuuuuuuy!
Jul 20, 2007
That was the worst I've seen us play since the game against St Louis last year.

Tokarski's actually played really well.

habdynasty

May 26, 2008
Eller has done a TON more on this trip than Plekanec.... useless against big teams!

ANNNN Galchenyuk can't hit the net!!!

Pleks don't compete this time of the year , dd is even worse . Get Rid of these midgets this summer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad