GDT: Habs at Kings 22 30H: TO LIVE AND DIE IN LA

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Saint Patrick

2 rings in my hears
Feb 14, 2007
****ing DD is driving me nuts, Carter to his left and some other king to his right, Carter has puck, what does Bilbo do? Glide.

#FireTherrien

void

Jan 5, 2006
Did you guys just see DD not even attempt to get the puck at center ice? He was just gliding down the ice without a care in the world. What the ****? :shakehead

Redux91

I do Three bullets.
Sep 5, 2006
Kirkland, Montreal
cant believe DD allows himself to stay on the ice that long, i cant believe that

him going to the BENCH and the guy coming off the bench rushing in would of been faster than DD ****ing backchecking, ..what a drag

Habsawce

Nov 16, 2010
Canada
"Galchenyuk came to my house at 3:30 in the morning and told me he's more comfortable as the back up goalie. So that's where he'll play"

-Michel Therrien

Whitesnake

If you rebuild, they will come.
Jan 5, 2003
THANK GOD we didn't go after Yandle or Kessel... last thing this team needs is offense!!!

Scoring goals is so overrated. Same with speed and size. You'll see. One day, we will be called as the precursor of new hockey. We invent. We don't go the way people tell us to go. We MAKE our own way. We are creators. We are pioneers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad