Proposal: HABS Arizona

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

CREW99AW

Mar 12, 2002
If you want to win now than yeah we should trade Caufield. Habs are deep on the wings and we're missing a top pairing D. 1st(2023)+Caufield+Prospect

Which prospect? An A prospect or a B prospect?
And Arizona accepts a 2023 1st instead of a 2022 1st because???????

Reactions: Moose and Squirrel

Techcoockie

Feb 3, 2020
Mtl
Habs players vs the whole state of Arizona ? eas7y fight for the habs, half the state is drunk at the moment.

flying v 604

Sep 4, 2014
Chychrun would be an insane add to Montreal but yeah. Caufield is going absolutely no where.
A #1 d 23 years old is far more valuable than a 1 dimensional tiny winger. Do the Habs even have a player under 25 that has hit 55 points or 25 goals? Until your kids actually put up elite numbers they aren't elite, no matter how much hab fans bitch and moan.

Bouboumaster

Jul 4, 2014
A #1 d 23 years old is far more valuable than a 1 dimensional tiny winger. Do the Habs even have a player under 25 that has hit 55 points or 25 goals? Until your kids actually put up elite numbers they aren't elite, no matter how much hab fans bitch and moan.

The tiny winger come in the NHL as a rookie this year with the pedigree of one of the best goal scorer EVER in the juniors, for what's worth

HOPE

Goal Caufield!
Jun 30, 2011
Montreal
Funny how you devalue a player for absolutely no reason here. I didn't say anything bad about Chychrun, he's a perfect fit. So is Caufield tho. Hard to put elite numbers when you haven't played a full season yet. There's something called potential and Caufield isn't going anywhere, he was my favorite prospect from the draft even before we drafted him so don't put the "Habs fan" narative. Our biggest depth in prospect is at LHD, don't get me wrong the chances of one hitting Chychruns status is very very slim but we have no one in our pool that does what Caufield does and i truly believe he will be elite. So don't hate because i'd rather keep a prospect over an etablished 23 year old player. "Vacuum value" doesn't always have to go in correlation with what actually makes sense.

PS: yes Caufield is tiny, he isn't one-dimensional tho.

Apex Predator

Jun 21, 2019
Just as dumb, It's a trash offer. First off the 1st round picks needs to be 2022 not 2023 Romanov is a major downgrade compared to Chychrun and Poehling 5 points in 28 career NHL games is a major joke it's a garbage offer. 30 other NHL teams would easily blow away this offer.

to be fair any defenseman going back for Chychrun would be a downgrade if the purpose it to acquire picks and you g players.

Reactions: Moose and Squirrel

Apex Predator

Jun 21, 2019
Why would u trade romanov for a player hes going to become? silly

I could be wrong here but I don’t see Romanov becoming the player Chychrun is at least offensively. Maybe defensively and more physical but I don’t see the offense coming from him the Chychrun provides.

jay from jersey

Jan 30, 2008
Add. He's a #1 at 23 and has 4 more years at $4.6m cap. That's insane value for any team not offering a generational talent.

Chychrun is a beast. Very good all situations D. Plays the role Fox does in NY. PP,PK, 5v5 against other teams best, and does a damn good job. It’s just too bad he has nothing around him.
Can’t see the Yotes moving him. Him along with how well the Yotes do in these next 2 drafts will be the selling point for trying to get Mathews to come home.
You need a stud D to go far. His age and his contract make him too valuable, though I’m sure right now he’s love to be traded.

Reactions: YotesFan47

elitepete

Jan 30, 2017
Vancouver
Like or not the proposal, it is literally the purpose of the forum, to make threads about trades. Have some respect.
You can say that you think the trade is lopsided without making fun of people.
How come it’s always the Habs fans with the most lopsided proposals though? Even worse than Leafs, Oilers, Rangers, Canucks, etc.

Lockin17

Jul 31, 2018
How come it’s always the Habs fans with the most lopsided proposals though? Even worse than Leafs, Oilers, Rangers, Canucks, etc.
here is a tip, don't comment or look the proposal you dont like ,, troll

Wlodarczyk

Feb 14, 2016
Quebec
I mean the purpose of the forum is to play GM and propose trades.

They will 99.9% never happen. All the Sabres fan for example will want atleast a worth of 4 1st and more in an Eichel trade. It will not happen either.
Often, the return is dissapointing. A lot of the time, the said player gets traded for less. Sometimes there are surprise. It's because we are not the GMs.

So people have fun and throw proposals in here with or without the team needs. Even the own GM may not address his own needs in a trade.

Another explanation would be that in Montreal, there are way more fans than other fan bases. So, of course, you will see more trade proposal coming from Habs fans than Arizona fans.
And it's okay.

We're here to have fun, might as well give constructive criticism instead of flat out saying 'it sucks' and making fun and sometimes insulting them.
Yes some people may have better hockey knowledge than others, but they'll learn and size a bit more a player's value with all the answers in his proposal.

Have a good evening :)

Reactions: Turk and NitroF

SpaceCoyote

Jul 10, 2013
Wasting away
Like or not the proposal, it is literally the purpose of the forum, to make threads about trades. Have some respect.
You can say that you think the trade is lopsided without making fun of people.

Respect? Like what was not given to the coyotes here? This offer was disrespectful based on the laughably low value offer, respect goes both ways.

Reactions: DingDongCharlie

Wlodarczyk

Feb 14, 2016
Quebec
Respect? Like what was not given to the coyotes here? This offer was disrespectful based on the laughably low value offer, respect goes both ways.

It's your opinion. In all trade proposals, there will be people that like it and others won't.
You could even make a trade proposal and some or a lot of people will dislike it. Doesn't mean you lacked respect towards anyone, you thought the value was good. You would not deserve irrespectful comments and people laughing at you.
OP got it wrong, people should say why in a respectful manner and move on.

Personally, the 1st plus Romanov is a good starting base. Poehling as the add doesn't thread the needle for the Coyotes that's for sure. The plus would need to be significantly better.

It's just a thread with a trade proposal, like, geeze. Have a good evening too!

Reactions: NitroF

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad