Proposal: HABS Arizona

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

glenbuis

Sep 17, 2012
Your worst possible scenario looks nothing like this. It’s being awful like Buffalo. With Price having a meltdown season. and keeping something like the 3rd OA pick because it means much of your roster significantly under performed.
but you wouldn't want us to have a third overall pick in a strong draft . you want us to finish with the 11th overall pick so it goes to arizona. you want us to end up with the 28-30 overall pick . i just don't understand your contempt for the habs . did your girlfriend party with them or something ? you can never say one good thing about them . it's not healthy to carry that around with you

HabsQC

Sep 27, 2008
Gatineau, Quebec
1st this year
1st next year
2nd
3rd
Guhle
Poehling
Kulak for the dump and immediate replacement

Thats basically 3 firsts + Poehling who was a 1st but isnt worth one anymore really and even that wouldn't be enough IMO.

glenbuis

Sep 17, 2012
Don't know what's up but you seem obsessed with the Habs lately. Habs going to be awful like the Sabres now? Just more tire deflating. You must be really upset with the Habs coming out of the Canadian division and into the finals. Jets sweep the Oilers and Habs sweep the Jets.

Pacific Division worse than the Canadian Division last year. You must be happy about that. Lucky fluke if you go far ;)

Habs are not going to gut our futures for Chychrun. Especially if it's Caufield, ++.
don't forget his avs we're ousted by vegas who didn't give us much of a hard time . i think this is the reason his panties are in a knot over the habs

Reactions: Habs Halifax

Galaxydoggystyle

Jul 4, 2019
but you wouldn't want us to have a third overall pick in a strong draft . you want us to finish with the 11th overall pick so it goes to arizona. you want us to end up with the 28-30 overall pick . i just don't understand your contempt for the habs . did your girlfriend party with them or something ? you can never say one good thing about them . it's not healthy to carry that around with you
Don't worry about him. He has been negative about the Habs since I have joined these boards. He has not once said a nice thing about the Habs. It is actually kind of tiresome at this point. I get hating a team but to come into almost every single thread about said team to talk shit and talk down to the fans is just unhealthy and I dare say kind of crazy.

Baksfamous112

Jul 21, 2016
That’s possible too. Carolina plays in a weaker division that looks to be theirs for the taking. I just don’t trust them as a playoff team. ~27th OA makes more sense as I suspect they compete for a top seed but don’t make it past round 2.

There are at least 8 teams that look significantly worse to me than the Habs. Habs could be a bubble playoff team. So ~12th OA covers that slot nicely.

trade ends up being Dvorak to the Habs for ~12th OA pick in 2022 (Conor Geekie/Ike Howard range prospect) and ~46th OA pick in 2024 to the Yotes.

Weaker division? I think Metro are going to be a much more competitive division than the Atlantic.

glenbuis

Sep 17, 2012
Don't worry about him. He has been negative about the Habs since I have joined these boards. He has not once said a nice thing about the Habs. It is actually kind of tiresome at this point. I get hating a team but to come into almost every single thread about said team to talk shit and talk down to the fans is just unhealthy and I dare say kind of crazy.
it is an interesting thing about these folks . i have heard a hundred times about us losing our third overall pick but i have not seen one post from any of them regarding nolan patrick . what gives ?

UseTheBoards

Aug 13, 2021
www.si.com
You're right, a 2nd tier prospect, a possibly late first, and a still unproven centre prospect are definitely worth more than a guy that is probably heading to the olympics with team canada, and may end up a perennial norris contender...

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad