Habs are the worst defensive team in the league

DJN21

Aug 8, 2011
Rochester
Well Makar's a -6 and his team has zero wins.
So maybe it does make sense.
Let's go run a poll of top dmen in league and see if he finishes outside the top 5....recency bias is real. But ik you were being tongue in cheek and shows why small sample sizes are ridiculous kinda like this thread.

Fatass

Apr 17, 2017
From the broadcast

gailwqmwiaenfew-jpeg.918024
St. Louis has no pressure to win so he’s letting the boys play “fun” pond hockey. The trouble with this is the guys get their contracts on offensive production. Do every one of their players ends up with inflated numbers and inflated contracts. That’s a club that is doomed to being mediocre at best. Is there a top player on the Habs, other than Suzuki, who plays defensively sound?

dgibb10

Feb 29, 2024
It’s time for Xhekaj to go down, the team is soft even with him and he’s not adding much else right now

Hutson is the only consistent offensive threat on the team, they need him
On the bright side Kaiden Guhle is incredible.

Hutson 100% is something you can take advantage of if you have the tools to build around his weaknesses (which MTL does not currently have)

I think everyone else should not be part of the plans long term. If you can sucker teams into buying Savard with the weak RD market and Matheson with his point totals you go for that.

I'd target Marcus Pettersson if he reaches UFA. Hope reinbacher can be an effective 3RD next year and maybe even spend on a RD as well from the trunk of assets if you're serious about competing.

Pettersson-Guhle
Hutson-LEGIT RD (A guy like Brandon Carlo, John Marino, or Artem Zub for example)

And figure out quickly which 2 of the Barron/Xhekaj/Struble/Mailloux/Reinbacher group can form a competent bottom pair.

Reactions: MessierII

Sasha Orlov

Lord of the Manor
Sponsor
Jun 22, 2018
On the bright side Kaiden Guhle is incredible.

Hutson 100% is something you can take advantage of if you have the tools to build around his weaknesses (which MTL does not currently have)

I think everyone else should not be part of the plans long term. If you can sucker teams into buying Savard with the weak RD market and Matheson with his point totals you go for that.

I'd target Marcus Pettersson if he reaches UFA. Hope reinbacher can be an effective 3RD next year and maybe even spend on a RD as well from the trunk of assets if you're serious about competing.

Pettersson-Guhle
Hutson-LEGIT RD (A guy like Brandon Carlo, John Marino, or Artem Zub for example)

And figure out quickly which 2 of the Barron/Xhekaj/Struble/Mailloux/Reinbacher group can form a competent bottom pair.
I agree entirely

StreetHawk

Sep 30, 2017
Thanks for Kovacevich, 121 mins at 5v5 and only on the ice for 2 goals. He also has 5 points in 7 games.

Hope that 4th round pick works out for you guys!
Yeah. Habs have a lot of young Dmen who are trying to figure things out in the nhl level.
But realistically, Montreal had to pick which ones they would focus on developing as having 5/7 Dman like 24 and under with a max of 114 games of experience is not looking like a wise idea.

BB79

Partially deceased
Apr 30, 2011
The new York state weather flooded my basement this past spring. While I've done the best I can to help with this issue its still kinda musty down there hence I try not to spend time down there much. Ik ik kinda lazy on my part for not fully addressing the situation.

I digress.
Get a concrete pump truck fill it in. Problem solved

Reactions: DJN21

DJN21

Aug 8, 2011
Rochester
Get a concrete pump truck fill it in. Problem solved
Are pump trucks and dump trucks different? If im sitting in the basement i feel like the results might vary some?

On a side note I have an ex gf still saved in my phone as the "pump truck"....she broke my heart....

Frank Drebin

He's just a child
Sponsor
Mar 9, 2004
Edmonton
Not sure I've ever "woo"ed to anything but maybe ric flair??? What does this even mean?

Im really down bad...any suggestions on how to fix it?? Watch more Hutson videos? Im not quite done with my Barron ones yet though...
Watch more sabre games, that should cheer you up

McDrailers

Apr 13, 2013
Newfoundland
so youre saying I should pump one more time then dump? Shiiiiit why do I even pay for counseling? We just solved this shit.
Probably yield better results than trying to pump one more time after dumping for sure! I gotchu brother. Respect between comrades

Also WiFi might be the worst defencemen in the league. If I’m the Habs I start there

Reactions: DJN21

BB79

Partially deceased
Apr 30, 2011
Are pump trucks and dump trucks different? If im sitting in the basement i feel like the results might vary some?

On a side note I have an ex gf still saved in my phone as the "pump truck"....she broke my heart....
Concrete pump truck...Jimmy Hoffa...just saying 😂

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad