Grub's Canucks & NHL News, Rumours, and & Fantasy GM | Offer Sheets?!

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

StreetHawk

Sep 30, 2017
Podkolzin isn't good, kind of funny after they just signed him, but whatever he couldn't beat out PDG.
Opportunties close quicky for former 1st rounders when the regime changes over. Not on their record if a guy makes it or does not.

Reactions: DFAC

NoShowWilly

Apr 4, 2010
North Delta
Argh what are the cap sites now?

I cant believe how moronic the nhl is about this. You have a hard salary cap, realize there is an interactive activity that drives views to your product

No we dont want people to use our online platform.

ziploc

Aug 29, 2003
Vancouver
Schultz makes a lot of sense now, but he'd have to come <1 million and we still might have to move Poolman.

Wisp

Nov 14, 2010
Schultz makes a lot of sense now, but he'd have to come <1 million and we still might have to move Poolman.
if he was going to make more than a million i suspect he'd have signed by now. He was making $3million last year and its clear he wasn't getting offered that again.

Reactions: ziploc

VanillaCoke

Oct 30, 2013
Third is reasonable when also getting a third, rolling the dice on a 2x4.6M Dman that doesn't want to play for you, especially on his offside, is risky. And with two huge extensions coming up.

A bit strange the two teams to bail out edm come from their same division.

Also interesting the oilers decided to give the Blues what the wanted least, and keep the more expensive contract regardless of other potential implications.

Mr. Canucklehead

Kitimat Canuck
Dec 14, 2002
Kitimat, BC
Seems like they are going to do the opposite of the smart thing but I’m not a believer in Broberg at all.

It’s the same thinking that lead to the disastrous Nurse contract. He’s absolutely not worth it, but their defensive landscape is no barren they feel they have no choice.

Hopefully it works out just as well as Nurse has.

Reactions: quat and wonton15

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad